You’ll be hot, hot, hot for this artistic trip down the streets of Miami’s Little Havana! You will discover the Cuban way in the USA, with a cup of cortadito (Cuban coffee), a taste of Latin infusion, a handful of local hangouts and a chat with one of the neighborhood’s cultural ambassadors. Viva la Pequeña Habana!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Your Miami tour will begin in the heart of Miami’s Cuban community. We’ll check out some historic architectural beauties, as well as a few unique art collections.
Of course, you can’t have a Little Havana tour without a true Cuban coffee in-hand, so we’re taking you for the most delicious dose of caffeine you’ll find this side of the Florida Straits. Cortadito is Cuban espresso, and we’ll pair it with a typical Cuban pastry to give you the boost you need to keep moving on your Miami tour!
Next up, another Cuban culture classic: a visit to a classic cigar factory. Witness the art of cigar-rolling from the experts, and take in the one-of-a-kind aroma of the shop.
From there, we’re off to visit one of the many locally owned art galleries in the neighborhood. Hear stories from first-generation immigrants from Cuba, and learn about the influence of Cuban art in Miami.
We’ll see the important Bay of Pigs monument on route to a favorite local juice bar, where you’ll get to quench your thirst with a dose of sugarcane or mango juice. We’ll continue our stroll down SW 8th Street to experience the Caribbean flavour that fills the air, from the classic Domino Park where locals challenge one another to domino games, to the conga music that’s played live in the streets.
Your Little Havana Adventure will end at one of the neighborhood’s favorite watering holes for a taste of a classic mojito. You never know, the refreshing conclusion to this tour might give you the courage to salsa your way through the rest of your Miami vacation!
Inclusions for Little Havana Adventure With Cuban Cigar Rolling
- Local English-speaking guide
Coffee and juice samples
Access and entrance fees to galleries (if applicable)
Exclusions for Little Havana Adventure With Cuban Cigar Rolling
- Additional food and drinks
- Items of a personal nature
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum 12 people per group
Please dress casual for warm or hot weather and wear comfortable shoes for walking
Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children below the age of 6 are free of charge.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.