Little Havana Food And Walking Tour In Miami
OverviewEnjoy a culinary and cultural experience in Miamis Little Havana neighborhood. Following your guide, walk to six local eateries and sample traditional Cuban dishes including guava pastries and chicken plantain cups. You'll also meet local artists, watch cigar rollers, and listen to traditional Cuban music during your 2-hour walking tour. You'll leave with a full belly and a ton of knowledge about Little Havanas history, culture and Cuban cuisine.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at the starting point in the afternoon to begin your walking tour of Little Havana. As you follow your guide through this bustling neighborhood -- noted as the center of social, cultural and political activity in Miami -- youll notice the distinct Cuban atmosphere, as many Cuban immigrants live here.
Your guide will take you to six local family-owned restaurants and cafes in the must-visit Calle Ocho area and give you an overview of the neighborhoods traditional, rustic Cuban cuisine. Sample Cuban favorites such as homemade mamey and flan ice cream, chicken- and picadillo-stuffed plantain cups, guava pastelito (pastry), coffee, guarapo juice and mariquitas (plantain chips) or malanga frita -- similar to the taro root but sweeter, malanga is fried like a potato chip. Many of these dishes are prepared from family recipes that have been passed down through many generations. All tastings are included and sum up to a large, full lunch.
Not only will you try this neighborhoods cuisine, but youll also get a taste of some local culture. Meet artists in their studios, listen to traditional Cuban music, watch cigar rollers, take a peek at Domino Park, and learn about the communitys spiritual beliefs and practices.
Your 2-hour Little Havana tour ends back at the Agustin Gainza Arts Gallery.
Inclusions for Little Havana Food And Walking Tour In Miami
- Generous tastings at 5 differentrestaurantsthat equal to a fullmeal, a mojito cocktail is included in the ticket price.
- Guided tour of world famous Cigar factory, Domino park and the Cuban Memorial Blvd.
- Local expert guide.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Little Havana Food And Walking Tour In Miami
- Gratuities for your tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking:Free parking behind Maximo Gomez Domino Park on SW 8th Street and 15th Ave. If parking lot is full, additional metered parking can be found along SW 8th Street and free at the nearby residential streets.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
To be able to accommodate menu preferences, we need to know in advance how many guests prefer vegetarian or non-pork, non-fish, non-chicken, non-beef or gluten-free diets. Please make a note in your "special request" section at checkout. This tour will not be able to accommodate last minute food preferences. Unfortunately at this time food allergies can't be accommodated.
Meeting point: Agustin Gainza Arts And Tavern: 1652 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135. Tickets must be pre-purchased to participate.
Tour takes place rain or shine, in case of announced rain please bring poncho or umbrella.
This is a walking tour, please wear comfortable shoes.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 1-Hour Air Boat Ride and Nature Walk with Naturalist in Everglades National Park
- Small-group Miami Movies Tour by Bus and Boat with Guide
- 2-Day Miami Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Hotel Transfers
- City Half Day Tour of Miami by Bus with Sightseeing Cruise
- South Beach Easter Brunch Cruise
- Round Trip Motorcoach Transfer to Key West from Miami
- Two Hour Little Havana Introductory Walking Tour in Miami
- 5 hour Private Everglades Tour with Miccosukee Airboat and Big Cypress National Preserve