See Little Havana Iconic sites, art galleries, famous speakeasy's all with your private tourator (historian/cultural guide) enjoy tapas and a cocktail!
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Experience a Little Havana orientation with a local tour guide.
Little Havana is the closest you can get to being in Cuba outside of Cuba itself. A bustling neighborhood shaped by the Cuban diaspora that overtook Miami since the 1960s, Little Havana is full of culture and cuisine that you simply don't want to miss when in the 305.
Your tour will begin with at the Havana Classic Cigar, where you will learn about the history of cigars and cigar-making! From there, we're off to explore the many cultural landmarks and sites that make up this neighborhood. Well see the important Bay of Pig monument en route to a favorite local fruit market and juice bar. Youll experience the Caribbean flavor that fills the air, from the classic Domino Park where locals challenge one another to domino games, to the salsa music thats played live in the streets.
To conclude, we will visit the cultural gem of Little Havana known as the Cubaocho Museum and Performing Arts Center founded by Cuban historian and collector of Cuban artwork: Roberto Ramos. Ramos is the founder of Cubaocho, which features a historic collection of Cuban art dating from 1800 to 1958, famous for its large rum collection and known for its classic mojitos and latin jazz. Here we close this incredible tour listening to the incredible journey of Roberto Ramos who preserved Cuban paintings and cultural history prior to the Castro Regime.
Inclusions for Little Havana Orientation Tour
- Local guide
- Live entertainment
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Little Havana Orientation Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of two people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Miami Everglades Airboat Adventure With Biscayne Bay Cruise
- Miami Combo Tour: City Sightseeing, Biscayne Bay Cruise And Everglades Airboat Ride
- South Beach Cultural Food And Walking Tour
- Big Bus Miami Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Miami Everglades Airboat Adventure With Transport
- Little Havana Food And Walking Tour In Miami
- Miami Segway Tour
- Miami Beach Food And Art Deco Walking Tour
- Adrenaline Junkie Miami Jet Boat Tour
- South Beach Tour