A PhotoWalks tour experience will teach you how to see creatively and take amazing pictures in less than 2 hours. And, there's plenty of fascinating historical commentary too!
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourThis photowalk begins at the Tony Demarco Statue at the intersection of Hanover and Cross Streets. Come along on a photographic journey and capture images that will uncover the layers of time in Boston’s oldest residential community — the North End, or 'Little Italy.'
See the Paul Revere House, Old North Church, Rose Kennedy's childhood home, and many other photo opportunities off-the-beaten path. Discover why this historic area is a popular, bustling hot spot in Boston day or night — and learn about the interesting history preserved within it.
The publication 'PhotoWalks Guide to Creative Photography' is included in the tour price. This e-booklet provides valuable information on maximizing photography skills with user-friendly explanations of camera settings.
Inclusions for Little Italy Photography Tour
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
- 'PhotoWalks Guide to Creative Photography' e-booklet
Exclusions for Little Italy Photography Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.