Little Italy Photography Tour - Boston
OverviewA PhotoWalks tour experience will teach you how to see creatively and take amazing pictures in less than 2 hours. And, there's plenty of fascinating historical commentary too!
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourThis photowalk begins at theTony Demarco Statue at the intersection of Hanover and Cross Streets. Come along on a photographic journey and capture images that will uncover the layers of time in Bostons oldest residential community the North End, or 'Little Italy.'
See the Paul Revere House, Old North Church, Rose Kennedy's childhood home, and many other photo opportunities off-the-beaten path. Discover why this historic area is a popular, bustling hot spot in Boston day or night and learn about the interesting history preserved within it.
The publication 'PhotoWalks Guide to Creative Photography' is included in the tour price. This e-booklet provides valuable information on maximizing photography skills with user-friendly explanations of camera settings.
Inclusions for Little Italy Photography Tour
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
- 'PhotoWalks Guide to Creative Photography' e-booklet
Exclusions for Little Italy Photography Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.