Livorno Full-Day Shore Excursion: Cinque Terre And Pisa Shared Small Group
OverviewEnjoy the Cinque Terre region with the best views from the water, and a stop in Pisa to see the famous sites. Your guide will drive you to Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza and Monterosso. Enjoy a wine tasting of the famous wine "Sciacchetrà," a typical DOC wine from Cinque Terre vineyards. The driver will be waiting in Monterosso, to pick you up and drive back to Pisa, where you will stop in "Miracle Field", the most famous square with the "Leaning Tower," the Duomo and the Baptistery. The vehicle used is a Mercedes van which can hold up to 8 passengers for a full-day shared excursion.
Know More about this tourAfter the meeting at the ship, you will drive to Riomaggiore, the first of the Cinque Terre. The Cinque Terre is in the Italian region of Liguria, just west of the city of La Spezia. It is comprised of the Cinque Terre, "The Five Lands" or five villages: Monterosso a Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, and Riomaggiore.
There are 2 ways to discover Cinque Terre:
Option 1: Local ferry from Portovenere or Riomaggiore. If the sea is rough you will travel between the villages by train.
Weather permitting (April-October) from the boat, there is without doubt the best view of the villages
Stop in Portovenere or Riomaggiore;
Take the Ferry;
Stop in Riomaggiore;
You will reach Manarola passing "la Via dell'Amore"; (right now, it's closed due to a landslide 2 years ago);
Stop in Vernazza and Monterosso. At the villages you can enjoy wine tastings of the famous dessert wine Sciacchetrà, a typical DOC wine, from the Cinque Terre area.
The driver will be waiting in Monterosso;
Option 2: Drive by van from Riomaggiore to Monterosso (this is a recommended panoramic drive).
Stop in Riomaggiore (sightseeing of Riomaggiore);
Stop in Vernazza (1 hour of sightseeing);
Stop in Corniglia (here you can enjoy lunch at a typical Trattoria or tasting of the famous Sciacchetrà and then you will have free time for 40 minutes);
Stop in Manarola (sightseeing of Manarola)
- Stop in Vernazza;
Stop in Monterosso;
On the way back to Livorno you will stop in Pisa in front of the Leaning Tower, the Duomo and the Baptistery before being dropped off at your port at approximately 5:30pm.
Inclusions for Livorno Full-Day Shore Excursion: Cinque Terre And Pisa Shared Small Group
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Driver/guide (drivers are not official licensed guides but they can give you commentaries of the sites seen from inside the vehicle. Your professional English speaking drivers are not allowed, by an agreement with the Labour Union, to enter museums, churches and other monuments)
- Port pickup/drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Private tour
Exclusions for Livorno Full-Day Shore Excursion: Cinque Terre And Pisa Shared Small Group
- Entrance fees (maximum fee of $18)
- Wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if required at the time of booking (free)
A maximum of 8 people per booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.