Livorno Shore Excursion: Florence And Pisa Private Day-TripWrite a Review
OverviewDuring this amazing day tour you will discover the secrets of the region of Tuscany. You will start with the most famous Square in the world, the Square of Miracles.Â Then Florence, without doubt the city where the Italian genius has flourished with the greatest display of brilliance and purity. You'll have the opportunity to gain entrance to one of the most important museums of the world: Michelangelo's David museum (except Mondays because the museum is closed.)
As this is aÂ private tour, your private guideÂ can adjust the schedule and activities to meet your needs.
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour private driver will pick you up directly at the port where your ship will dock. Drive to Pisa (approx. 30-minute ride) and enjoy some free time to enjoy the Square of the Miracles at your leisure (private guide is not included in Pisa).
Then continue to Florence (approx. 1-hour ride) where your private guide will be waiting for you. Here you'll discover the historical city center touching all the highlights of this unique city: Cathedral, Baptistery, Giotto's Bell tower, Signoria Square, Ponte Vecchio.
The guide will make the reservations for your skip the line tickets for the Museum of the Academy and you will pay for your tickets directly on the spot (entrance tickets are not included in the tour's price). This Gallery is particularly famous for its sculptures by Michelangelo: the Prisoners, the St. Matthew and, the most beautiful man of Florence: David (The Accademia Gallery's close on Mondays, Christmas, New Year's Day, May 1st )
Enjoy some free time for lunch and shopping.
Travel back to the port with your private professional driver (approx. 1.5-hour ride back to Livorno).
Inclusions for Livorno Shore Excursion: Florence And Pisa Private Day-Trip
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Livorno Shore Excursion: Florence And Pisa Private Day-Trip
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Local Guide in Pisa
- Please note: Entrance tickets to these attractions are not included in the tour price. Your guide will make the reservation for you and, before to get inside the museum, you will go to collect and pay your tickets at the ticket office.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please note: The Accademia Gallery is close on Mondays
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.