Livorno Shore Excursion: Florence Private Day-Trip Including Michelangelo's DavidWrite a Review
OverviewDuring this amazing 9-hour guided tour you will discover the secrets of the wonderful region of Florence. The city is, without doubt, where Italian genius has flourished with the greatest display of brilliance and purity. You'll have the opportunity to get the entrance inside one of the most important museums in the world, the Galleria dell'Accademia, where Michelangelo's 'David' is located.
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour private driver will pick you up directly from the port in the morning, then drive to Florence where your private guide will be waiting for you. You'll discover the historical city center touching all the highlights of this unique city such as the cathedral, Baptistery, Giotto's Bell tower, Signoria Square, and Ponte Vecchio for 3-hours.
The guide will make the reservations for your skip the line tickets to the Museum of the Academy and you will pay for your tickets directly on the spot (entrance tickets are not included on the tour's price). This Gallery is particularly famous for its sculptures by Michelangelo - the Prisoners, the St. Matthew, and the most beautiful man of Florence, David. After, enjoy some free time at your leisure for lunch and shopping.
Travel back to the port with your private professional driver at tour's end.
Inclusions for Livorno Shore Excursion: Florence Private Day-Trip Including Michelangelo's David
- Local guide in Florence for 3-hours
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private walking tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Livorno Shore Excursion: Florence Private Day-Trip Including Michelangelo's David
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Please note: Entrance tickets to these attractions are not included in the tour price. Your guide will make the reservation for you and, before to get inside the museum, you will go to collect and pay your tickets at the ticket office
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A maximum of 8 people per booking
As a private tour operator, the schedule and activities may be adjusted to meet your needs. Please feel free to advise of any special requests you may have.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.