Livorno Shore Excursion: Florence Private Day-Trip Including Michelangelo's David And The Uffizi Gallery
OverviewDuring this amazing 9-hour tour (up to 10 hours depending on your choice) you will discover the secrets of the wonderful region of Florence. The city is, without doubt, where Italian genius has flourished with the greatest display of brilliance and purity. You'll have the opportunity to get the entrance inside the two most important and famous museums in the world, the Galleria dell'Accademia, where Michelangelo's 'David' is located, and the Uffizi Gallerywith its immense artistic heritage, including thousands of paintings ranging from medieval times to the modern era.PRIVATE TOUR - Confirmed 100% from the time of booking
Know More about this tourYour private driver will pick you up directly from the port in the morning, then drive toFlorence where your private guide will bewaiting for you. You'll discover the historical city center touching all the highlights of this unique city such as the cathedral, Baptistery, Giotto's Bell tower, Signoria Square, and Ponte Vecchio for 6-hours.
The guidewill make the reservations for your skip the line tickets to the Museum of the Academy and the Uffizi and you will pay for your tickets directly on the spot (entrance tickets are not included on the tour's price). The Academy Galery is particularly famous for its sculptures by Michelangelo - the Prisoners, the St. Matthew, and the most beautiful man of Florence, David. The Uffizi Gallery forits immense artistic heritage, including paintings by Botticelli, Leonardo, Michelangeloandmore.
Don't worry for lunch! We are italians and food is a sort of religion for uf! You will enjoy some free time at your leisure for lunch and... shopping? Why not!
Travel back to the port with your private professional driver. End of services
Inclusions for Livorno Shore Excursion: Florence Private Day-Trip Including Michelangelo's David And The Uffizi Gallery
- Local guide in Florence for 3-hours
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private walking tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Livorno Shore Excursion: Florence Private Day-Trip Including Michelangelo's David And The Uffizi Gallery
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Please note:Entrance tickets to these attractionsare not included in the tour price. Your guide will make the reservation for you and, before to get inside the museum, youwill go to collect and pay your tickets at the ticket office. We use only the legal booking service. If we cannot find tickets because of the touts we will cancel the tour. Please, before to pay 40 for the entrance to some illegal company, buy the Firenze Card: it is costs 72 but you will have the entrance with priority in 72 museums
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A maximum of 7 people per booking
As a private tour operator, the schedule and activities may be adjusted to meet your needs. Please feel free to advise of any special requests you may have.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livorno Shore Excursion to San Gimignano & Siena
- Livorno Shore Excursion: Pisa and the Leaning Tower
- Livorno Shore Excursion: Pisa and Lucca Private Day Trip
- Florence and Lucca from Livorno Port Private Shore Excursion
- Florence & Pisa from Livorno
- Livorno Private Shore Excursion: Food tour of Florence
- Livorno Shore Excursion: Volterra and Pisa Private Day Trip
- Tuscan Experience - Private Shore Excursion to Chianti and Siena from Livorno