From USD 107.75
OverviewVisit Pisa and Florence with a private tour guide who really describe the local Italian life. Explore the streets comfortably. Before going back, stop in a farm for a Chianti wine tasting.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThe tour starts with the visit of Pisa. This town was a very important city in the past, connected with the most important places of the Mediterranean. The Miracle's square is the first place to visit, which includes the Cathedral, the Baptistery and the famous Leaning Tower. After Pisa, the tour continues to Florence, the nest of the Renaissance. In Florence you will have a very particular experience, as you will breathe in the Renaissance time, visiting the city center with its beautiful buildings. The Cathedral and the Campanile of Giotto are very famous, after Piazza della Signoria, it's a wonderful place to admire the magnificent history of Florence.
Then you visit Piazzale Michelangelo for a panoramic view of Florence. At the end of the tour, you can have a very nice wine experience in a beautiful winery. Since this is a private tour, it is possible to choose the start and finish time based on the schedule of the cruise, allowing you free time for walking around the sites, and for photos opportunities before heading back to the port and your cruise ship in Livorno.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: You are ensured a timely return to the Livorno port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Livorno Shore Excursion: Pisa And Florence And Chianti Wine Private Day Trip
- Wine tasting
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Livorno Shore Excursion: Pisa And Florence And Chianti Wine Private Day Trip
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.