OverviewJoin this small-groupshore excursion from Livorno to Pisa and Florence. Accompanied by an English-speaking guide, drive along the countryside to discover these Tuscan towns. See the Leaning Tower, Duomo, and more over the course of 9-hours.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Family friendly
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourOnce you disembark from your ship, you will see your driver/guide holding a sign with Viator's logo printed on the front. After introductions, board the awaiting minivan and make your way towards Pisa. Upon your arrival, drive to Piazza dei Cavalieri, the second main square of the city. Walk by the well-known school, Scuola Normale Superiore to start. Then, follow Piazza dei Miracoli or Campo dei Miracoli, on your way to visit the Leaning Tower. Visit the Baptistry and the Duomo to observe the architecture from the outside.
On the way to get Florence, you will pass in front of the second Leaning Tower of Pisa! After making the 1-hour drive to Florence, head to Piazzale Michelangelo where you will be able to admire the view of the city. There is also a copy of David, by Michelangelo, you may observe as well. Next, drive to Piazza Santa Croce, a famed Basilica where greats such as Galileo and Machiavelli are buried. Afterwards, move on to Piazza della Repubblica so you may break for lunch at your choice of eatery (at own expense). After your tour, board the minivan and make your way back to the Livorno port.
Inclusions for Livorno Shore Excursion: Pisa And Florence Shared Small-Group Tour
- Port/hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Free Wifi on board
Exclusions for Livorno Shore Excursion: Pisa And Florence Shared Small-Group Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide in Florence and Pisa
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Please note: driver/guide are not official licensed guides, but they can give you commentaries of the sites seen from inside the vehicle. Professional English-speaking drivers are not allowed, by an agreement with the Labour Union, to enter museums, churches and other monuments
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Chianti Classico Tour With Dinner By Minivan From Pisa Or Lucca
- Full-Day Private Shore Excursion: Discover Tuscany, Siena Monteriggioni, San Gimignano And Castellina In Chianti From Livorno
- Livorno Shore Excursion: Pisa And Florence Private Day Trip
- Livorno Shore Excursion: Chianti And Tuscany Countryside Private Wine Tour
- Livorno Shore Excursion: Siena San Gimignano And Chianti Tour
- Shore Excursion: Pisa And Florence Private Day Tour
- Livorno Private Shore Excursion Of Chianti And San Gimignano
- Livorno Shore Excursion: Pisa Leaning Tower And Florence Day Trip
- Livorno Private Shore Excursion To Pisa And Florence
- Livorno Private Shore Excursion Of Volterra And Supertuscan Bolgheri