Ljubljana And Bled: The City Of Dragon And Alpine Beauty Day Trip From Zagreb
OverviewMeet the rich history and hear many legends of Ljubljana, but particular one you have to hear the legend of Ljubljana dragon.
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourMain capital of Slovenia is a modern city that nurtures friendly and peaceful atmosphere of a small place. It is a vivid and lively city that surprises. Walk down Preseren Square and hear poems of him whispering from the corners, visit Franciskanska cerkve, central pharmacy or Hauptmann house, Triple Bridge which is actually just one bridge and many more.
To make a complete impression of Slovenia you will visit Bled, the only island of Slovenia. Bled, the pearl of Slovenian Alps will mesmerize you with its romantic and peaceful atmosphere. Take a traditional boat ride towards the island and visit the Church of the Assumption, or just enjoy walking down the lake and tasting Bleds traditional cake Kremsnite.
Departure from Zagreb at 8 am. Driving toward our first destination Bled. Free time to enjoy the picturesque landscape, visiting the island. Driving to Ljubljana where your local guide will wait you to show all of the interesting sights in main capital.
Inclusions for Ljubljana And Bled: The City Of Dragon And Alpine Beauty Day Trip From Zagreb
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Walking tour of Ljubljana Old Town
- Local guide in Ljubljana
Exclusions for Ljubljana And Bled: The City Of Dragon And Alpine Beauty Day Trip From Zagreb
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. The minimum number of passengers to run the tour is 5.
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Day Trip from Zagreb
- Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour from Zagreb with Transfer to Zadar
- Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour from Zagreb with Transfer to Split
- Zagreb Wine Tasting Experience
- Small-Group Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Trip from Zagreb
- Private Tour: Plitvice Lakes Day Trip from Zagreb
- Private Tour: Varazdin and Trakosan Castle Day Trip from Zagreb
- Private Departure Transfer: Zagreb Hotels to Zagreb Airport