Ljubljana Capital Of Slovenia Full Day Tour From KoperWrite a Review
OverviewVisit the charming Ljubljana, the capital city of Slovenia, which is considered one of the most fascinating European cities. Let yourself be enthralled by its simplicity and liveliness.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourLjubljana, the capital and largest city in Slovenia, is the cultural, educational, economic, political and administrative center of the country. It is renowned for its rich history, which is reflected in the unique architectural heritage. Its old town center is embraced by Ljubljana Castle and the river Ljubljanica where the feeling of the city is the strongest.
On your trip, you will encounter ancient and modern architecture. You will visit the old town center where you will admire the works of the Slovene architect Jože Plečnik, who took an important part in designing the Ljubljana’s most famous bridges, town squares and parks. In a little more than three decades, Jože Plečnik transformed Ljubljana from a provincial city to the capital of the Slovene nation and reshaped the urban part of the city. His influence can be felt everywhere, but mostly along the river Ljubljanica. On your trip, you will visit some of the most interesting buildings and monuments, such as the Ljubljana Town Hall, the Triple Bridge, the Shoemakers’ Bridge, Ljubljana Cathedral, the Robba Fountain, Prešeren Square, Congress Square and other attractions. The symbol of the city is the Ljubljana Dragon. It is depicted on the top of the tower of Ljubljana Castle and on the Ljubljanica-crossing Dragon Bridge. It symbolizes power, courage and greatness. At the end of your tour, you will reach the Castle Hill by using a funicular railway and you will visit the medieval Ljubljana Castle where you will enjoy the magnificent view of the entire region.
Ljubljana is a modern capital, but at the same time it offers the friendly and relaxed atmosphere of a small town. It is truly a vibrant city full of surprises.
Inclusions for Ljubljana Capital Of Slovenia Full Day Tour From Koper
- Cable car fee (funicular)
- Entrance to Ljubljana Castle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Ljubljana Capital Of Slovenia Full Day Tour From Koper
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cruise passengers must advise supplier as soon as possible: ship name, arrival time and departure time.
Hotel guests must advise supplier as soon as possible: hotel details or any other preferred pickup location.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.