Ljubljana Christmas Market Full Day Trip From Zagreb
OverviewLjubljana shines in all its glory in the Christmas period. The Capital of Slovenia has one of the most vivid Christmas Market in Europe that adds even more beauty to the old city center. It is like a fairytale.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
Ljubljana is European Green Capital of 2016 and in Christmas time it shines eaven more. Old city center along the river is full of festive atmosphere and smiling people who enjoy tastes of Christmas.
Experience this festive atmosphere of the Slovenian capital city and walk among the hundred stalls with mulled wine and appreciate the countless lights that adorn the old town, which has a unique architectural appearance, particularly due a felicitous combination of Baroque and Art Nouveau architecture and masterful creations by the 20th century architect Joe Plenik.
Trulya special atmospherethat reignsduring the Christmas seasonmakesLjubljana even moremagical.Strollalong the riverandthe old city center,intheChristmas time is something quitespecial.Certainlyoneof the most beautifulcities in Europe.
Inclusions for Ljubljana Christmas Market Full Day Trip From Zagreb
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- Transport with a comfortable sedan car or passenger van
- Official English speaking tour guide (other languages on request)
- Ljubljana City tour
- Visit of Christmas market and free time
- Road tolls and parking
- All taxes and VAT
Exclusions for Ljubljana Christmas Market Full Day Trip From Zagreb
- Entrance fees (if any)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund (will run with minimum 4 guests)
A small amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.