Ljubljana Food And Wine Walking Tour
OverviewYou may not be able to name any Slovenian dishes before this 4-hour walking tour, but by the end, youll be well informed and full. This isnt, however, just a food tour. Sample up to nine traditional dishes, washed down with up to four Slovenian wines, while your guide regales your group with Slovenian history and points out masterful architectural creations along the way. Numbers limited to 15 people on this small-group tour, ensuring personalised attention from your knowledgeable guide.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourSlovenian cuisine may be off the radar for most people, but that doesnt mean its not delicious. Hearty and good, the cuisine of this diminutive European country consists of cured meat, hearty sausage and burek (a phyllo dough-wrapped meat-stuffed pastry), among other edible delights.
Meet your guide in front of the tourist information center in central Ljubljana and make sure you have an empty stomach. As the guide leads your group from tavern to restaurant, cafe to street food stand, learn about the history and culture of the place. Gawk at the many structures designed by famed Slovenian architect Joe Plenik, as well as beautiful Baroque and art deco buildings.
By the end of your tour, youll have sampled up to nine traditional Slovenian dishes and have drunk up to four wines from the up-and-coming wine regions in the country. Best of all, though, youll have learned a lot more about Ljubljana and Slovenia than just food and drink.
Inclusions for Ljubljana Food And Wine Walking Tour
- Small-group tour
- Professional local guide
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Ljubljana Food And Wine Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Minimum numbers for the tour to operate is 2.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Lake Bled and Bled Castle Tour from Ljubljana
- Ljubljana Lights and Delights Winter Christmas Market Tour with Mulled Wine and Local Snacks
- Maribor, Ptuj, and Celje Tour from Ljubljana
- Private Tour: Lake Bled and Ljubljana from Koper
- Postojna Caves and Predjama Castle Tour from Ljubljana
- Postojna Cave with Train Ride and Predjama Castle Day Trip from Ljubljana