Ljubljana Wine Tour
OverviewFor wine lovers, Slovenia is a must-see destination, a place where wine-making techniques are the result of centuries of trial and error, producing a level of refinement and care both too rare in the modern world.Slovenia being so small, enables you to experience and walk through wine regions of Podravska, Posavska and Primorska, all in the capital of Ljubljana. Each wine lover will have the opportunity to enjoy five types of wine in five different bars and restaurants with professional guidance. If you enjoy food as you do wine, we suggest trying out some of our traditional snacks representing each region, all available upon request.
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Meet your local wine guide in Lujbljanas city center for a 3-hour small group walking tour of Slovenias best wine. Explore five wine bars and restaurants and sample wine at each. Learn all about the different Slovenian wine regions, including Podravska, Posavska, and Primorska, and the geographic conditions which influence flavor. Develop knowledge of the blend of grape varieties which make up each wine and the meticulous harvest and fermentation process. Discover how to size up your wines like an expert, assessing their appearance, aroma and taste.
Enjoy a beautiful afternoon or evening strolling through the picturesque streets along the Ljubljanica River. Drink wine with locals and discover the magical corners and squares of this charming city. At the end of the tour, you and your group will have a deeper understanding of Slovenian wine.
Inclusions for Ljubljana Wine Tour
- Wine tasting - 5 samples from different wine regions
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Ljubljana Wine Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.