Lladro Factory With Valencia Historical Tour And Paella Dinner
OverviewOn this tour you will enjoy such privilege that can only be seen in Valencia: a visit to "the Porcelain City", as everyone knows the LladrFactory and Museum, worldwide famous by their porcelain art treasures entirely handmade. In the afternoon you'll take a guided tour to the downtown of Valenciaand then you will delight in one of the best paellas in Valencia.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
A full day to know all places that you shouldn't miss on your visit to Valencia!.
You will be picked up from your Valencia hotel to take you the Lladr Factory and Museum. The guided visit begins with the history of Lladr family, the origins of a brand which has been at the forefront of porcelain ever since it was founded. Then, you will see live how their figurines are brought to life: from the design of the initial sketch to the preparation for the firing in the kiln. All the various phases in a unique process in which everything is carried out entirely by hand: the porcelain preparation, the molds, the different parts that comprising a figure and how are finally assembled, the delicate process of paint, the incredible finishing touches... We assure you that is awesome! After that, you will get to know the Historic Porcelain collection with unique pieces that will surprise you, the exhibition of their Existing Collections, and you have a chance to purchase any of their products.
After this visit we suggest you to take a break in your hotel, because in the afternoon you will visit the most emblematic places of Valencia in a guided tour along the wonderful downtown of Valencia. You'll meet the Cathedral, Plaza de la Virgen square, Virgen de los Desamparadoss Church, the Generalitat Palace, Almonia square, Plaza de la Reina square, Paz Street, the Marqus de dos Aguas Palace, Barcas Street and the Ayuntamiento square.
But thats not all yet! You will take dinner in a restaurant located at heart of the historical center, where you will taste our typical dishes. The menu includes starters of fresh sea products and many from the orchard, as first plate youll be able to choose from Valencian paella, Seafood paella or the traditional Fideu (noodle paella) and then many delicious desserts made with Valencian recipes.
At the end of this day, you can already boast that you've known the best of Valencia!.
Inclusions for Lladro Factory With Valencia Historical Tour And Paella Dinner
Hotel pick-up (Valencia + 5km).
1,30 hr. Lladr Factory and Museum visit guide.
2 hr. Downtown of Valencia guided tour.
Full menu dinner:inlets of local products. First plate:Valencian paella, Seafood paella or Fideu (noodle paella). Dessert. Drink by person (wine, softdrink or water).
Exclusions for Lladro Factory With Valencia Historical Tour And Paella Dinner
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
All activities should be done the same day.
Hotel pick-up. Supplier requires your previous confirmation for this service.
Downtown guided tour: you must be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior departure.
Once the guided tour finishes you must go to the restaurant on your own, for dinner.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Valencia Holy Grail Tour Small Group Bus Tour
- Valencia Wine and Tapas Tour Guided by a Sommelier
- Paella Cooking Class and Panoramic City Tour of Valencia
- Valencia Shore Excursion: City of the Arts and Sciences and Central Market with Rooftop Wine Tasting and Tapas
- Typical Spanish Evening in Valencia
- Valencia Arts and Sciences Segway Tour