Llao Llao Trekking Tour With Transport From Bariloche
OverviewIf you want to get out and experience Bariloches beautiful outdoors but arent into climbing mountains all day long, this gentle trekking tour on Llao Llao Hill (Cerro Llao Llao) is the activity for you. With a local guide, hike for less than two hours through the Patagonian forest, and stop by a lookout point that offers gorgeous views of Nahuel Huapi Lake a perfect photo opportunity! A snack is included. This hike is limited to 12 participants, ensuring you enjoy a small-group experience.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Small-group tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your hotel in either the morning or afternoon, depending on the option you select when booking, your trekking tour starts with the 16-mile (25-km) drive from Bariloche to the base of Cerro Llao Llao, one of the smaller hills in the Bariloche area, providing an easygoing hike while still offering great views of Nahuel Huapi Lake (Lago Nahuel Huapi) and surrounding Nahuel Huapi National Park (Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi).
Your total walking time is 1 hour and 45 minutes round-trip from the base of the hill up to a lookout point near the summit. As you trek, listen to your guides commentary about the native trees and wildlife, and enjoy being a part of this scenic forest location in the foothills of the Patagonian Andes.
When you reach the lookout point a change in elevation of 984 feet (300 meters) take a break to admire the panoramic views of Nahuel Huapi Lake, including Tristeza and Blest, two of its branches.
Then walk downhill, returning to your vehicle for the drive back to Bariloche. A snack is included on the trek; whenever your group is ready to refuel, you can take a quick break to enjoy it.
Inclusions for Llao Llao Trekking Tour With Transport From Bariloche
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Llao Llao Trekking Tour With Transport From Bariloche
- Food and drinks, unless specified (please bring your own water)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operated by a multilingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and good walking shoes and bring water
During the winter, it is recommended that you bring a jacket and wear layers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bariloche Horseback Riding Tour with Traditional Argentine Asado
- Bariloche Circuito Grande Sightseeing Tour
- Snow Baptism in Bariloche
- Cruce Andino from Puerto Varas in Chile to San Carlos de Bariloche in Argentina
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Bariloche Airport
- San Martn de los Andes by The 7 Lakes Route