Day 1: Fly to Lukla (2834 meter) and start trek to Phakding
Day 2: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440 meter)
Day 3: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar
Day 4: Trek to Tengboche (3887 meter)
Day 5: Trek to Dingboche (4360 meter)
Day 6: Rest in Dingboche for acclimatization
Day 7: Trek to Lobuche (4980 meter)
Day 8: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5400 m) & back to Gorak Shep
Day 9: Trek to Kala Patthar (5545m) & to Lobuche Base Camp
Hiking up the Kala Patthar, we will make a vertical climb which allows us to view the Everest Peak continuously. Not only this, we can also view other mountains like Pumori (7,145m), lingtren (6,697m) and Khumbutse (6,623m). These mountains divide us from Tibet and just over the Lho La Pass, we can observe the large face of Changtse (7,750m). After that, we head back to Lobuche. From Lobuche, we hike towards Chhukung Valley. Chhukung Valley is located unwaveringly under an incredible rock wall which links Nuptse with Lhotse.
From Lobuche, today we will trek toward the Lobuche Base Camp. After trekking some distance on moderately flatter plane, the trail to the Lobuche Base Camp gets more vertical and rocky. We will walk ahead along the Lobuche Glacier where we can enjoy the grand views of Ama Dablam, Cholatse, Pokalde, Thamserku etc
Day 10: Ascent to Lobuche High Camp (5600 meter)
After breakfast, we move from Lobuche Base Camp to reach at the Lobuche High Camp which takes around 4 hours. The High camp is situated at 5,600m. From the base camp, we trek on a rocky moraine trail to arrive at the high camp.
Day 11: Summit Lobuche East (6119 meter) & back to base Camp
Today is our cherished day for the summit. We start early in the morning for the summit endeavor. Lobuche east offers more panoramic views of the mountains those other popular peaks such as Island Peak. Once upon the Lobuche summit, you would enjoy magnificently panoramic views of Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Cholatse, Pumori, and many more. We spend some time at the summit celebrating and taking pictures, then we get back to the Base Camp again.
Day 12: Extra day to summit
Day 13: Trek to Tengboche
Day 14: Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 15: Trek to Lukla
Day 16: Fly back to Kathmandu
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 16 Days
Departure Details :
Mount Adventure Holidays , Office And Hotel
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewHIGHLIGHTS One of the most popular trek in the Khumbu region. Technical 6000 meters ascent. 360 degree views of Everest and Makalu Himalaya ranges. Lobuche East Peak Climbing offers an attractive summit with magnificent views of Ama Dablam, Pumori, Makalu, Nuptse, Everest and Baruntse.Lobuche East Peak Climbing will keep you both physically challenged and visually delighted. The peak has two different summits Lobuche East Peak Climbing (6,145 m) and Lobuche West (6,145 m). Between these peaks is a sharp gap and a considerable distance. Summit of the peak is exposed and often covered with moldy ice.
Know More about this tour
- Airport pick up and drop off, upon arrival and departure in Kathmandu (International and domestic both).
- Lobuche East Peak climbing permit fee.
- Sagarmatha National Park entrance fee.
- Food during the trek and climb (full board with breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea/coffee and seasonal fresh fruits).
- All guesthouse accommodation during the trekking period and North Face, Salewa, Mountain Hardware or similar tented camp accommodation during the climbing period.
- High altitude climbing leader (Sherpa guide) licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA)
- Well experienced English speaking assistant guide if the group size exceeds 5+ persons.
- Group climbing equipment including ropes, ice screws, snow bars, harness, carbine, eight figure etc.
- Domestic flight Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu for guest and guide inclusive with all taxes and transfers.
- Satellite phone.
- Worst case, help with all rescue and evacuation arrangement.
- First aid medical kit, Oxymeter to check pulse, heart rate and oxygen saturation at higher altitude.
- All applicable taxes as per the government rules and regulations.
- All organisational requirements.
- Trekking Map
- Nepal visa (USD 25 for 15 days and USD 40 for 30 days).
- Your international flight to and from Nepal.
- Travel insurance (for helicopter evacuation if needed whilst trekking / climbing).
- Hotels in Kathmandu.
- Porters to carry luggage (you can add a porter when booking).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, internet/e-mail, etc.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Tips for guide, porter, driver.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Mount Adventure Holidays
You Might Also Like
- Himalayan White Water Rafting Day Trip from Kathmandu
- Private Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour
- Temples and Stupas Tour in Kathmandu Valley
- Private Half-Day Tour of Boudhanath and Pashupatinath Temples in Kathmandu
- Private Half-Day Tour of Kathmandu Darbar Square and Swayambhunath Temple
- 8-Night Luxury Tour of Nepal from Kathmandu
- Cultural Walking Tour of Kathmandu: Swayambhunath and Durbar Square with Nepalese Cooking Lesson
- Private Day Tour: Patan and Bhaktapur from Kathmandu