Local Color Tour In BaganWrite a Review
Local color tour of Bagan is perfect for people who wish to explore the smallest of details of the locals of Myanmar. You will be visiting two villages, where you will observe people go about their day and see how beautiful and simple the life of Myanmar is. You will also get the chance to visit a place where you will see jam being made and packed- perfect for the sweet tooth in you!
- See different shades and hues of Myanmar.
- Feel like a local as you visit the small villages.
- Learn how to make the traditional pea paste.
- Witness jam being made and packed!
Know More about this tour
If you wish to truly experience authentic rural Myanmar, then our local color trip is the best choice. The trip explores the town of Nyaung U and neighboring villages where you will learn about their traditional livelihoods. Learn about the interesting process of creating " Poneyay" (pea powder paste) and see how local plum jam is made and packed. In addition, visit jam is made and packed. In addition, visit workshops of two of the region's best known products: handmade lacquer ware and wooden handicrafts. Visit rural villages and observe how wheelwrights make the traditional bullock carts, still used by farmers and locals throughout the country.
Inclusions for Local Color Tour In Bagan
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Transfer by AC vehicles
- English speaking guide
- Water bottle and Cold towel
Exclusions for Local Color Tour In Bagan
- Personal expenses
- Drinks, tips
- Other services are not mentioned above including.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.