Local Fishing Plus Snorkeling Tour In Isla Mujeres - Cancun
OverviewEnjoy an adventurous take on bay fishing with snorkeling. This family friendly trip is interactive for groups of all ages, beginners and professionals alike. You will enjoy the 2 most popular and fun activities near Isla Mujeres and see the most amazing underwater world where you will have a close encounter with the colorful corals and most beautiful fishes.
- Excellent value for money
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourChoose a morning or an afternoon departurewhen booking your tour, then meet your driverin the lobby of your Cancun hotel to begin yourhalf-day fishing and snorkeling experience.This family-friendly trip is interactive fun for groups of all ages beginner and skilled fishersalike.
Enjoy a comfortabletransfer from your hotel to the dock, then greet your guide and your captain as you hop on board the fishing boat. Glide to Isla Mujeres, a gorgeous island just 8 miles (13km) off the coast from Cancun. Explore the best fishing areas with your licensedguide, and cast your fishing lines to try for the catch of the day.
Receive as much (or as little) guidance as you'd like from the expert crew. All fishing equipment, licensing, and bait is covered in the cost of the tour, as is bottled waterto keep you refreshed while you're on the water.
After two hours of fishing, suit up with the provided snorkeling gear and dive in the water for 90 minutes of exploring the underwater world around Isla Mujeres. With your guide, spot vibrant corals and colorful tropical fish; the area you'll stop at is home to angel fish, parrot fish, sergeant major fish, blue tang, snappers, and more.
After four hours on the water, return to the marina, where transport will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Local Fishing Plus Snorkeling Tour In Isla Mujeres
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Local Fishing Plus Snorkeling Tour In Isla Mujeres
- Dock Fee $5USD per person
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tulum Ruins and Cenote Swim from Cancun
- Ek Balam Tour Including Cenote Maya Visit from Cancun
- Private Tour: Bird Watching from Cancun
- Viator Exclusive: Chichen Itza at Your Own Pace Plus Access to Hospitality Suite
- Seabreacher Experience in Cancun
- Private Luxury Departure Transfer: Hotel to Cancun Airport