Local Fishing Tour In Isla Mujeres From CancunWrite a Review
This fishing tour is the most typical activity in Isla Mujeres, where you will have an amazing experience with native fishermen and catch the fish of your dreams in a private boat.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Excellent value for money
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tourSelect astart time that best suits you when booking, then meet your guide in the lobby of your Cancun hotel to begin an adventurous half-day of fishing.This family-friendly trip is interactive fun for groups of all ages beginner and skilled fishersalike. Enjoy a private transfer from your hotel to the dock, then greet your guide and your captain as you hop on board the fishing boat.
Glide to Isla Mujeres, a gorgeous island just 8 miles (13km) off the coast from Cancun. Explore the best fishing areas with your certified guide, and have the option to try either trolling or bottom fishing. You can opt for either catch-and-release fishing, or you canhave your fish grilled for you at a restaurant on Isla Mujeres (after you clean and filet it yourself). All fishing equipment, licensing, and bait is covered in the cost of the tour, as are beers and soft drinks to keep you refreshed while you're on the water.
At the end of the four hours, return to the dock and be transferred back to your hotel in Cancun.
Inclusions for Local Fishing Tour In Isla Mujeres From Cancun
- Approximately 4 hours of fishing
- One captain and one guide
- Fishing equipment, license and bait
- Complimentary beers and soft drinks
- Cleaning fish and fillet your catch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Local Fishing Tour In Isla Mujeres From Cancun
- Dock Fee of $8USD per Person.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 3 people per booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Note: Please advise your preferred departure time at time of booking. Times are: 7am, 8am, 9am, 2pm and 3pm
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Chichen Itza And Valladolid
- Contoy And Isla Mujeres
- TEMAZCAL - UNIQUE MAYAN RITAUL
- Skip The Line: Mandala Nightclub Open Bar In Cancun
- Day Trip To Isla Contoy With A Stop At Isla Mujeres
- Coba Mayan Treasures Tour
- Cozumel Snorkel Tour From Cancun: Coral Reefs And Playa Mia Beach Park
- Coba, Tulum, Cenote And Mayan Village Day Trip With Lunch
- Sightseeing, Snorkeling And Dancing Catamaran Cruise From Cancun
- Private Tour: Catamaran Sailing And Snorkeling In Isla Mujeres