VIP Tours NEWEST tour in 2018! 4 Different Restaurants - 4 Different Courses.This tour is designed to expose you to some of Branson's finest places to eat, while being chauffeured around in our luxury Mercedes Benz Sprinter Custom Coach. Our first course will be appetizers and a choice of select wine samples at Saint James Winery and Bistro. Second course will be your choice of salad or soup, and a choice of tea, coffee or soft drink at the beautiful Chateau Grille, located inside the 40 million dollar Chateau on the Lake, overlooking Table Rock Lake. After a short, scenic ride across Table Rock Dam and through some scenic countryside, the main course entrees will be served at one of our favorite places, Black Oak Grill. Located next to Lake Taneycomo at Branson Landing. This is the same restaurant we feature for our dinner on our Taste of Branson Food and Wine Tour, so you know we LOVE it! After dinner we finish the evening with some amazing desserts and coffee or tea at the gorgeous Keeter Center at College of the Ozarks. The story behind College of the Ozarks, the amazingly friendly student servers and the delicious desserts will be the Grand Finale' to this elegant, delectable, memorable experience. The progressive dinner tour will last about 4 hours.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
4:00 PM every Saturday, April through October
Departure Details :
The Dick Clark American Bandstand Theater, located directly across the street from Dolly Parton's Stampede. The physical address is 1600 West Highway 76, Branson, MO.
Return Details :
Tour ends at Dick Clark's Theater as well.
OverviewThe VIP Progressive Dinner Tour will last approximately 4 hours and will include 4 different courses. A different course at four different restaurants. This is an elegant dinner experience, featuring great appetizers, choices of soups and salads, delicious entree's and decadent desserts, as well as some alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. All of this while being chauffeured in our custom Mercedes Benz Sprinter Coach, with leather seats, mood lighting and a very friendly, knowledgeable driver/host. No waiting in line, no parking the car a 100 yards away. We drop off as close to the front doors as possible. Escort you in and join you for the entire experience. Gratuities for the servers are included in the price. The only thing not included is a gratuity for your driver/host.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- 4-course dinner
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Gratuities (recommended) For your Driver/Host (Gratuities are included for restaurant servers)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (All tours depart from and terminate at the Dick Clark Theater at 1600 West Highway 76, Branson, MO)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.