Local Food, Craft Beverage And Estate Winery Tour Of Cowichan Valley - Nanaimo
OverviewThe Cowichan Valley region is rich with fertile land and a mild climate perfect for producing wine, cheese, fruits, vegetables, and much more. Join this 8-hour informative and interactive tour and taste your way through the valley. Visit some top wineries and local producers while driving throughout the scenic countryside. Your tour includes a curated itinerary complete with back of house access and generous samples at each stop, transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle, tasting fees at all five locations, lunch, and a commemorative group tour photo. Tour group size ranges anywhere from 3 to 11 guests.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tourA visit to the Cowichan Valley isnt complete without going on a food and wine tour that will excite your senses and leave you longing to return! Only 45minutes from the bustle of Nanaimo, Cowichan Valley truly is a little piece of the beautiful Island countryside. Your 8-hour tour includes tastings at five different venues, plus lunch and tasty snacks along the way.
Start the day with a wine tasting to get your tastebuds ready for the day. Afterwards, nourish yourself with a locally sourced lunch in the countryside at an amazing local restaurant. After lunch, you'll continue tasting the afternoon awaythroughout the valley's numerous vineyards and learn firsthand why Cowichan'sburgeoning wine industry has earned a well-deserved reputation for award-winning wines. From land to hand, find out how your favorite wines are made and why specific grapes thrive on Vancouver Island.
Inclusions for Local Food, Craft Beverage And Estate Winery Tour Of Cowichan Valley
- A farm-to-table style lunch at a local restaurant
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Local Food, Craft Beverage And Estate Winery Tour Of Cowichan Valley
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 19 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.