Local Life Vietnam Discovery Tour In Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewGet a glimpse of the true Vietnam on this tour. We go off-the-beaten path in Ho Chi Minh City to take you to places that few other tourists get the chance to visit.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
The tour will start with a visit to a local market where you will see the active commercial life of the local people. At the market, local merchants selling meat, fish, vegetables and flowers will surround us. We can buy some local foods to sample unique tastes of Vietnam. We will continue our journey to a very famous and special temple where you can observe and make wishes for luck in a unique traditional gesture.
Moving on, we will explore where cars cant go, through the very small streets of Ho Chi Minh City. There, you will have a glimpse of the real Vietnam. These out of the way paths and alleys truly capture the essence of this vibrant city. We will come across Pho stalls, typical haircut salons, motorbike mechanics and grocery stores.
Afterward, we will travel to a local Vietnamese house where you will have a chance to cook a Vietnamese traditional lunch. What better way to relax after lunch than a trip to the massage parlor where you will enjoy two of some of the select services offered such as hair wash, foot massage, manicure and pedicure. We will finish our day with a refreshing drink in a Vietnamese coffee shop. Dont forget your camera, this tour is sure to be full of picture opportunities.
Inclusions for Local Life Vietnam Discovery Tour In Ho Chi Minh City
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Local Life Vietnam Discovery Tour In Ho Chi Minh City
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We advise you to wear closed shoes between June and October as the market and streets may be very dirty due to the raining season.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.