Local Market And Food Walking Tour In Penang - Penang HillWrite a Review
OverviewWe share culture and history through creating one of a kind dining experiences for anyone. Eat your way through the city as our guides share stories behind the food. You will taste, see and smell the art, culture and history of the city you are in. Our tours include popular spots as well as off beaten areas to showcase each cityâs diversity and beauty. We find that one of the best conversations are formed over a small table filled with great food and drinks.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourLet us take you on a tasty treat tour of palatable Penang but more than that, allow us to share with you the rich multicultural history of its people and the city through her food. We promise you a lasting memory you can take home. Skip your hotel breakfast and come join us.
Soak in the morning atmosphere while exploring the local market and neighborhood by foot. This 2 hour small-group tour is uniquely local as it is brings you out of Georgetown into a local residential area. Walk through the bustling, crowded alleys filled with vegetable and fruits vendors selling their freshest produce of the day. Learn about the seasonal produce and ingredients the locals use for their daily cooking. Taste and sample while you explore, we promise you will not regret it.
Morning Walking Tour Itinerary:
• Meet at Starbucks along Jalan Burma Penang
• Walk to wet market and experience local daily morning life
• Taste Penang local breakfast dishes, in season fruits and drinks
• Savor diverse flavors of local Penang and South East Asia cuisines
• We will provide a goodie bag filled with basic necessities you would not want to miss
Please note that the tour itinerary is depends on the weather conditions on the day.
Inclusions for Local Market And Food Walking Tour In Penang
- Food sampling, breakfast and beverages
- Small-group tour
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Local Market And Food Walking Tour In Penang
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant is free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required