- Visit the vibrant local markets or the traditional Roman food shops: learn how to recognize the best ingredients for the perfect Italian meal
- Connect with local people: meet the Cesarina at the market, you will receive the exact address once the booking is completed. Our Cesarine are located in Rome city centre.
- Attend a private show cooking before lunch or dinner: assist your Cesarina with the preparation of your meal and learn the secrets of the Roman recipes (1 hour)
- Taste an authentic Roman 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish and dessert and drinks included (2 hours).
- Enjoy a selection of red and white wines from Lazio cellars: our Cesarine offer only wines of the territory.
- Drink a real Italian Espresso like Italians do
- Take the official Cesarine apron and shopping bag back home
Appetizers: Bruschette al pomodoro e basilico - Suppl - Filetti di baccal - Tortino di alici - Fave e pecorino
Pasta: Bucatini allAmatriciana Spaghetti alla Carbonara Tonnarelli cacio e pepe Rigatoni alla gricia
Main courses: Saltimbocca alla romana involtini al sugo Coratella con carciofi Abbacchio scottadito Coda alla vaccinara
Side dihes: Puntarelle Carciofi alla giudia Cicoria ripassata Broccoletti all'agro
Dessert: Torta di ricotta e visciole - Bign di San Giuseppe - Maritozzo con la panna - Zuppa inglese