Meet your friendlytour guide and group fellows at Prince Edward MTR station(2:00pm) to begin this 4-hour fun market journey. During this tour, you will take MTR or public double decker bus between stops just like a local (at your own cost).
Please see the markets and places your will be visiting in below:
- Flower market - a jungle of colorful flowers, fragrant scents and luck-bringing houseplants spread out over 50 shop.
- Bird garden - a charming Chinese-style garden where you will hear melodious chirping from the hundreds of birds in more than 70 songbird stalls.
- Fa Yuen Street - a popular non-touristy local street market where vendors sell bargain-priced clothes, bags, accessories and other household items. Its time to practice or to show your bargaining skills here, If youre not up for bargaining, its still tons of fun to experience the atmosphere of the market, set deep within the neighbourhood of Mong Kok - the worlds most densely populated neighborhood with more than 130,000 people per square kilometer!
- Near the Fa Yuen Street market is the Gold Fish market with shops devoted to the raising of various kinds of gold fish, from the weird looked gold fish to the colorful tropical species, you will also be impressed by the saltwater aquarium setups with coral.
- Yau Ma Tei Theatre - the oldest existing theater in Kowloon and Yau Ma Tei fruit market, a century-old wholesale market.
- Jade Market - has more than 400 stalls selling jade pendants, bracelets and ornaments to learn why the Chinese believe jade wards off evil spirits.
- Temple Street Market - the liveliest night market in Hong Kong. Find bargain electronic goods, try the savory treats from one of the many open-air food stands or visit a feng shui advisor. You will also catch an impromptu Cantonese opera show, this all adds to the lively and bustling atmosphere of the market.
After your tour is finished, your guide will see you off at Jordon MTR station.