Hong Kong is packed full of fascinating markets and all these markets are colorful and lively, absolutely a must on any visit. Itâs not only a great place for shoppers to âgo shoppingâ but also a kaleidoscope for photographers. Come and explore the best of Hong Kong's lively markets on this half-day small group walking tour.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tour
Â Meet your friendlyÂ tour guide and group fellows at Prince Edward MTR station(2:00pm) to begin this 4-hour fun market journey. During this tour, you will take MTR or public double decker bus between stops just like a local (at your own cost).
Please see the markets and places your will be visiting in below:
- Flower Market - a jungle of colorful flowers, fragrant scents and luck-bringing houseplants spread out over 50 shop.
- Bird Garden - a charming Chinese-style garden where you will hear melodious chirping from the hundreds of birds in more than 70 songbird stalls.
- Fa Yuen Street - a popular non-touristy local street market where vendors sell bargain-priced clothes, bags, accessories and other household items. Â Itâs time to practice or to show your bargaining skills here, If youâre not up for bargaining, itâs still tons of fun to experience the atmosphere of the market, set deep within the neighbourhood of Mong Kok - the worldâs most densely populated neighborhood with more than 130,000 people per square kilometer!Â
- Near the Fa Yuen Street market is the Gold Fish market â with shops devoted to the raising of various kinds of gold fish, from the weird looked gold fish to the colorful tropical species, you will also be impressed by the saltwater aquarium setups with coral.
- Yau Ma Tei Theatre - the oldest existing theater in Kowloon and Yau Ma Tei fruit market, a century-old wholesale market.
- Jade Market - has more than 400 stalls selling jade pendants, bracelets and ornaments to learn why the Chinese believe jade wards off evil spirits.
- Temple Street Market - the liveliest night market in Hong Kong. Â Find bargain electronic goods, try the savory treats from one of the many open-air food stands or visit a feng shui advisor.Â You will also catch an impromptu Cantonese opera show, this all adds to the lively and bustling atmosphere of the market.
After your tour is finished, your guide will see you off at Jordon MTR station.
Inclusions for Local Markets Hopping Tour In Hong Kong
- Bottled water (one per person)
- Friendly professional English speaking guide
- Small group walking tour
Exclusions for Local Markets Hopping Tour In Hong Kong
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation from your hotel to Prince Edward and from Jordon back to your hotel
- Cost of transportation
- Entrance fees (if any)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Maximum 2 children (age under 12) at no charge for every 2 paying adults
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended
If the weather forecast is a rainy day: Please bring an umbrella or rain gear with you
WEATHER CONDITIONS : All tours take place as scheduled except under Red/Black storm warning or Typhoon #8 or above.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.