OverviewLocals know the best nights in Palma de Mallorca are tapas nights! We’re meeting up with locals and taking you on a foodie adventure that’s filled with tasty tapas and perfect pinchos, and washing it down with local Spanish wines and beers.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Led by a local guide
- Led by a professional photographer
Know More about this tour
Mallorca's tapas tradition started with La Crisis (Spain’s 2008 financial crisis), when a lot of people in Palma did not have much money. The bars were empty during the week. So, to boost business, the local bar owners of Palma met and came up with the"Ruta Martiana". The concept: affordable prices and one drink included with an order of tapas. From that moment, they never stopped the Ruta Martiana tradition on Tuesday evenings, and today you’ll find those once-empty bars filled with locals. But because we think tapas are great every night, we’re extending the tradition beyond just Tuesdays!
Throughout the evening on tapas nights, little bars offer up delectable tapas and pinchos (a slice of bread with vegetables, fish, or meat on top), paired up with a tasty glass of Spanish wine or ice-cold beer. But the Ruta Martiana symbolises more than just eating and drinking. It signifies meeting old and new friends, checking out different bars, and sitting on lovely terraces — as well as eating delicious local food, of course! It is the most beloved Spanish dinner ritual, and you can’t come to Mallorca without trying it!
On this Mallorca taps tour, we’ll walk the narrow streets of the old city centre to find the best tapas bars of Palma. Each bar has its own speciality, and we won’t stop until we’ve tasted the best of each place! Want to try the biggest tortilla in Mallorca? Or maybe taste some authentic Spanish jamón? Or how about a few divine fresh fish pinchos? The grilled rib lambs are perfection, too, so don’t forget those! For each tapas you order, you can choose a glass of local wine, cold beer, or soft drink.
Too overwhelmed with choice? No worries, you can ask your local guide for some recommendations to help you make the most delicious decision!
Inclusions for Local Tapas Night In Palma
- Local English-speaking guide
- 5 tapas or pinchos per person
- 5 drinks (wine, beer, or a soft drink) per person (minors can order a soft drink instead of beer/wine).
Exclusions for Local Tapas Night In Palma
- Additional food and drinks (If you want to eat more than the 5 tapas you can buy more)
- Tips/gratuities for your guide.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear comfortable shoes for walking.
In Spain, the legal drinking age is 18 years.
Travellers under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.