Local Village Home Cooking Class From CappadociaWrite a Review
From USD 95
OverviewThis private cooking-class ensures an in-depth learning experience about the Turkish cuisine and traditional cooking techniques. A local chef will prepare the dishes in front of you at a local village home while explaining the ingredients and history of each recipe. Some of the dishes you will taste are wine-leaf rolls, borek (feta cheese stuffed pastries), stuffed eggplant, rice pilaf, bean soup and traditional rice pudding or baklava. You will enjoy a cup of Turkish coffee after your meal.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourOur driver will pick you up from your hotel in Cappadocia and drive to a local house where you will learn the secrets of Turkish cooking.
Our hands-on cooking classes are taught in a typical local house in Göreme. All you need is your eagerness to learn and experience new tastes. Our chef will reveal the secrets of how to cook some of the popular traditional Turkish dishes, from appetizers to desserts.
A cooking class takes about 3 hours and during that time you prepare some typical appetizers, a main course and a dessert. After preparing all the dishes you will enjoy your meal at the traditional local house setting and sip your Turkish coffee with your dessert afterwards.
Our driver will transfer you back to your hotel after the class.
Inclusions for Local Village Home Cooking Class From Cappadocia
- Pickup from and dropoff to your hotel in Cappadocia
- Professional and experienced local chef
- Ingredients used for cooking
- Turkish coffee after the meal
Exclusions for Local Village Home Cooking Class From Cappadocia
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.