OverviewExperience a tour of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. Enjoy active sightseeing, getting out and walking the beautiful landscape. Small, intimate and personable group, with tours for up to 8 visitors.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourCome with us and Discover Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park on this 9-hour tour. We will enjoy spectacular scenic walks in the stunning location of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs. Experience Loch Lomond, Aberfoyle, Rob Roy country, waterfalls and deep Scottish glens by 9-seater Volkswagen Transporter on this personable small-group tour. Catch a glimpse of the wildlife, such as Fallow Deer, Roe Deer, wild goats, Ospreys, Peregrine falcons, otters and Capercaillie Birds. See the rugged tops of the Arrochar Alps and the diverse landscape of the Trossachs National Park.
We will Return to Balloch at the end of your tour.
Inclusions for Loch Lomond And Trossachs National Park Tour
- Small-group Active sightseeing tour
- Driving and Walking Tour, We get out and experience the beautiful sights
- Local guide
Exclusions for Loch Lomond And Trossachs National Park Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Minimum numbers apply. We have a Guaranteed Departure Policy which ensures the Tour will go ahead, as soon as 2 travellers book on to our Tour There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Age restrictions: Our Tours are for ages 12 and up. If you have a child and would like to join us on our Tours, please get in contact directly through email@example.com
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
We will be walking for around 3-4 hours on this trip
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
Unfortunately this tour isn't suitable for wheelchairs. For a tour designed for wheel chair access, please get in touch by email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to create a suitable day out.
Our Loch Lomond and Trossachs excursion Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. We recommend a pair of walking shoes/boots, dressing in layers, and waterproof clothing
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.