From USD 49.05
OverviewA fantastic introduction to Scotland through three of our favorite things: Castles, Lochs and Whisky! From Stirling Castle to Loch Lomond and on to Glengoyne Whisky Distillery youll learn about Scotland through our history, scenery and love of the perfect dram.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourAt 9:00am, begin your 1-day tour on Edinburghs most famous street, The Royal Mile where your driver-guide provides insight into Edinburghs fascinating past. As you make your way toward Stirling, hear the story of the true "Braveheart," William Wallace. Explore one of the largest and most important castles in Scotland, Stirling Castle (own expense). Enjoy incredible views from the battlements to the Wallace Monument, which you can choose to explore instead (own expense). The monument offers sweeping views over the southern Highlands and the Ochil Hills. If you prefer, simply meander the historical streets of Stirlings old town.
Next, we head over the Duke's Pass with stunning views over the TorssachsNational Park to Scotlands most romantic loch (lake), Loch Lomond, learning about the inspiration for one of Scotlands most famous and best loved songs along the way. At Loch Lomond, part of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, enjoy the views of the largest mass of fresh water in the U.K. Just admire the views, alternatively enjoy a relaxed stroll on the tranquil shores or a short hike up to Craigie Fort before traveling back to central Edinburgh.
Our final stop of the day is at Glengoynewhisky distillery. Taste the very spirit of Scotland as the expert guides take you through the lengthy process of creating Scotlands national drink (own expense). If whisky isn't your thing, you can take a walk to nearby DrumgoyneHill and catch views of thewaterfallnestled behind the distillery.
Inclusions for Loch Lomond, Stirling And Glengoyne Distillery Tour From Edinburgh
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Loch Lomond, Stirling And Glengoyne Distillery Tour From Edinburgh
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.