From USD 47.56
OverviewUnravel the mystery surrounding Loch Ness on this 3.5-hour trip from Inverness. With an expert guide, enjoy a scenic coach ride from the city center to Clansman Harbor. Climb aboard a cruise boat and slip away from the shore as you make your way across the mysterious loch to Urquhart Castle for a tour of the romantic ruins. Then, enjoy a 1-hour visit to Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition to hear legends of the loch and its infamous monster.
- Led by a local guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourMeet your expert guide at the bus station in central Inverness to begin your tour. Then, leave the city by air-conditioned coach and travel southwest to Clansman Harbor. As you travel, listen to your guide sharing interesting stories and details about Inverness and Loch Ness.
Set on the north shores of what is perhaps the most mysterious stretch of water in the world, Loch Ness Clansman Harbor lies at the foot of rambling hills, just a stones throw from Inverness city center. Here, switch your coach for a cruise boat and take in the stunning natural vistas as you slip away from shore toward the romantic ruins of Urquhart Castle. Keep looking out for a glimpse of the fabled Loch Ness Monster as you glide!
Enjoy a 1-hour tour of the dilapidated castle that, in its 500 years as a medieval fortress, has a particularly dark and bloody past. Learn about King Edward Is invasion in the 13th century, its importance during the Scots struggle for independence in the 14th century and the raids from MacDonald Lord of the Isles during the 15th and 16th centuries.
After exploring the ruins, reboard your coach and head to the Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition. Opened over 30 years ago, the multimedia exhibition center boasts seven themed areas that are crammed with over 500 million years of history, mystery and legends of Loch Ness and its famous monster, Nessie.
Following your 1-hour independent visit of the center, enjoy a scenic coach ride back to central Inverness, where your tour concludes.
Inclusions for Loch Ness Cruise Including Urquhart Castle And Loch Ness Centre And Exhibition
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Cruise to Urquhart Castle
- Admission to Urquhart Castle
- Admission to Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition
Exclusions for Loch Ness Cruise Including Urquhart Castle And Loch Ness Centre And Exhibition
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.