Your Sightseeing Tour starts from your accommodation, ensuring a great start your chauffeur will do a full introduction and point out all the on-board facilities in the vehicle. Once the formalities are out of the way they will run through the itinerary for the day and ensure all the passengers are comfortable and answer any questions before setting off.
- As your tour leaves Edinburgh admire magnificent views across the Firth of Forth as you drive north to Fife. Keep a look out for the UNESCO-listed Forth Bridge as you cross the Forth Road Bridge, then soak up the scenery as you wind through the countryside.
- Your tour continues North passing through Kinross and to the west of Perth, you will cruise past the Tay Forest Park before stopping in Pitlochry.
- Pitlochry us nestled amongst the stunning scenery of the Highland Perthshire, breathe in fresh air and stand back to admire the view. A traditional resort town you can take a stroll looking on local stores for gifts and crafts enjoy a drink in one of many Cafes or bistros. A favourite of Queen Victoria this stop is about soaking up the best of the Scottish Highlands.
- You leave Pitlochry and enter the Cairngorms passing Blair Castle, up through Dalwhinnie and Aviemore towards Inverness.
- Arrive in Inverness for some lunch and a walk around, with plenty of shops, Caf and Restaurants it will not be difficult to find somewhere to eat. Appreciate Inverness Castle and St Andrews Cathedral and stretch those legs along the banks of the Ness.
- After Lunch and a walk around Inverness you have a short journey south to Loch Ness and Clansman Harbour for your boat trip on the home of Nessie.
- We recommend Jacobite Tours on the Loch, they have a great selection of cruises to suit all needs, the 2hr Tour of the Loch passing Urquhart Castle is ideal and will give you a great experience of the Loch and surrounding area. Please ensure you book this in advance to ensure you get on the boat trip as it becomes very busy.
- Once your tour of the Loch is complete it is time to start your journey back towards Edinburgh, it is a long drive so the driver can schedule stops on the way for comfort breaks and to stretch those legs with Aviemore, Perth and Dunfermline all on the route home. Finally crossing the Forth and the home leg back into Edinburgh.
Your sightseeing tour finishes with all passengers being taken back to their accommodation in Edinburgh, the Door to Door experience helps you enjoy the full tour without the worry of finding you way back at the end of the day.