From USD 100.61
OverviewWilderness, wild game and whisky. It’s a buffet of the best of Scotland, and this is the tour to experience it. This guided day trip leaves Edinburgh and makes stops at Glencoe and Loch Laggan before arriving in the small town of Fort Augustus, nestled on the southern tip of Loch Ness, for a delicious 3-course Scottish lunch at an award-winning restaurant. After, choose to explore Fort Augustus, or travel to the loch itself and look out for the fabled Loch Ness Monster.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourMeet your guide and air-conditioned coach in central Edinburgh, and then set off to discover a handful of Scotland's most popular highlights.
Stop first for photos by Dunkfeld Cathedral, an impressive Gothic structure that was begun in 1260 and finished about 240 years later. Then, visit Glencoe, an area that is rich in history and natural beauty.
Stop in the small town of Fort Augustus, located on the Great Glen Way on the southern most tip of Loch Ness. Visit an award-winning restaurant and savor an exquisite 3-course lunch with a decidedly Scottish accent: Scotch broth, Lochaber smoked salmon, cured Great Glen venison and Isle of Mull cheddar. And don’t forget to top it all off with a dram of Dalwhinnie whisky.
After lunch, choose between exploring the village of Fort Augustus or continue to Loch Ness, probably the most mysterious stretch of water in the world. If it’s the latter, keep your eyes peeled for Nessie, the loch's mythical monster.
When the time comes, join up with your guide and begin the journey back to Edinburgh. As you travel, soak up views of Scotland’s most engrossing nature, including a view of Ben Nevis, the tallest mountain in Great Britain. You'll also pass by Stirling Castle, an imposing structure situated on a rocky crag and one of the most important fortresses in Scotland.
Your tour then concludes at the original start point in central Edinburgh.
Inclusions for Loch Ness, Glencoe And Loch Laggan Day Trip From Edinburgh Including Lunch
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- 3-course lunch
- Souvenir map
Exclusions for Loch Ness, Glencoe And Loch Laggan Day Trip From Edinburgh Including Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Royal Edinburgh Ticket Including Hop-On Hop-Off Tours And Edinburgh Castle Admission
- Edinburgh Night Walking Including Historic Underground Vaults
- Outlander Film Locations Day Trip From Edinburgh
- Loch Ness, Glencoe And The Highlands Small-Group Day Trip From Edinburgh
- Hadrian's Wall, Roman Britain And The Scottish Borders
- Whisky-Tasting Day Trip From Edinburgh
- 3-Day Budget Isle Of Skye And The Highlands Tour From Edinburgh
- Edinburgh City Tour In Private Minibus
- VIP Minibus Tour To The Highlands And West Coast From Edinburgh
- 2-Day Tour To The Highlands In A Private Minibus From Edinburgh - Islands And The West Coast