Lock Your Love On Simatai Great Wall Including Gubei Water Town Visit And Cable Car Ride - Beijing
OverviewChinese people regard the Great Wall as a symbol of eternity because the Wall has been there for thousand years already (and expected to be there for much longer). Thus, when couples place a lock to the Wall, it means their love (as well as the lock) is bounded to stay there forever. During this all-inclusive private day tour, you will lock youreternally love on beautiful Simatai Great Wall by yourself with your significant others. In addition, you will visit beautiful Gubei Water Town and enjoy a fun cable car ride!
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourStart your day with early morning pickup at your Beijing hotel and 2 hour transfer in a private air-conditioned vehicle. Thenyou will start your romantic Simatai Great Wall and Gubei Water Town Tour.
First takethe ferry to the foot of the Great Wall,ride on a cable-car to the summit.Once you are up there, walk a little bit, you will see lots of locks and wishing cards running up the side on a chain after coming out of the cable car. Afterwards, you will receive a Love Lock ora wooden wishing card from your tour guide, hang a padlock and throw the key awayso that your love is locked forever. This is not only for lovers but also can be for the family members and close friends to put on the locks here. Lock your forever love or best friendship here, or hang a wishing card to wish the best luck to your family members and friends.
Continue to your tour by foot,you will be amazed with how untouched and well preserved this Great Wall still remains since Ming Dynasty. The Simatai Great Wall is located 120km away from Beijing. Originally built during the Northern Qi dynasty (550577) and rebuilt in the Hongwu years of the Ming dynasty. It's 5.4 km long with 35 beacon towers, known for its steepness. This part of your trekking is one of themost beautiful sections among the Great Wall. The entire Wall is yours, and you can explore it by your own pace. It really is an architectural wonder.
After finishing this hike, take the cable car down. Now you can start walking around in Gubei Water Town, relax yourself in the ancient town. You will be surrounded by the beautiful Mandarin Duck Lake Reservoir. You surely will have a very unique experience in this rare natural old town with a combination of mountains, water, ancient villages and hilly-area quadrangle dwellings.
Enjoy a tasty lunch meal at the Water Townor after your the Water Town visit (at your own cost).
Your tour ends withhotel drop-off in Beijing in the late afternoon.
Inclusions for Lock Your Love On Simatai Great Wall Including Gubei Water Town Visit And Cable Car Ride
- Entrance fees
- A round-trip cable car tickets
- One-way Shuttle bus ticket
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Lock of Love or wishing card
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Lock Your Love On Simatai Great Wall Including Gubei Water Town Visit And Cable Car Ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
The infant from 0-3 is free to join the tour
If you prefer to have different language tour guide than English one, please kindly make your booking with request 3 days advance
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours