Enjoy a day in the French Countryside while you explore three remarkable Chateaux in the Loire Valley. Join a small group tour from Paris and spend the day marvelling at the beautiful Renaissance castles of Chenonceau, Chambord, and Amboise!
Wander through the flower gardens of Chenonceau, gaze at its delicate arches which cross over the Cher river, and learn the extraordinary history of this Chateau which was run by woman for most of its existence. In the chateaus cellars, youll enjoy 3 wines from this region (Red, Rose & White).
At Chambord youll marvel at the largest of the Loire valley chateaux, admire its extravagant architecture with double spiraled staircase and hundreds of stunning columns and spires which adorn the roof.
Then at Amboise youll visit the court of King Francois 1st, the tomb of Leonardo Da Vinci, and experience the charming village attached to the Chateau!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR :
- Chateau de Chenonceau: This chateau has is remarkable for its feminine history of mistresses and ex queens of france as well as its unique aches over the River Cher. - Exquisite French Gardens: The gardens of Chenonceau with their more than 130,000 flowerings plants and shrubs are truly stunning!
- Chateau de Chambord: This Chateau is famous for its outstanding architecture with an amazing double spiral staircase and dozens of unique spires on its roof!
- Chateau dAmboise: This Chateau has known the birth of princes, the reign of Kings, and the death of the greatest Renaissance master, Leonardo Da Vinci!
- Wine Tasting : At Chenonceau youll enjoy 3 wines from the Loire Valley region (Red, Rose & White).
- Small group: You will be in a group with no more than 8 people and your guide! So individual attention and quality time with your guide can be guaranteed.
- Comfortable A/C Van: Youll ride in a brand new, very comfortable, minivan. You can even pick up some nice souvenirs and well put them in the back for you.
- Live Guide: Hear an introduction to the Loire Valley region and the history of each Chateau our professional guide who will be happy to answer any questions you have. - Visual Aids: Your guide will carry old maps and and pictures that will help you to better understand the history of each castle.