OverviewEnjoy a day in the French Countryside while you explore three remarkable Chateaux in the Loire Valley. Join a small group, day tour, from Paris and spend the day marvelling at the beautiful Renaissance castles of Chenonceau, Chambord, and Amboise!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Likely to Sell Out
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourEnjoy a day in the French Countryside while you explore three remarkable Chateaux in the Loire Valley. Join a small group, day tour, from Paris and spend the day marvelling at the beautiful Renaissance castles of Chenonceau, Chambord, and Amboise!
Wander through the flower gardens of Chenonceau, gaze at it’s delicate arches which cross over the Cher river, and learn the extraordinary history of this Chateau which was run by woman for most of it’s existence.
At Chambord you’ll marvel at the largest of the Loire valley chateaux admiring it’s extravagant architecture with double spiraled staircase and hundreds of stunning columns and spires which adorn the roof.
Then at Amboise you’ll visit the home of King Francois 1st, the tomb of Leonardo DaVinci, and experience the charming village attached to the Chateau!
- Chateau de Chenonceau: This chateau has is remarkable for its feminine history of mistresses and ex queens of france as well as it’s unique aches over the River Cher.
- Exquisite French Gardens: The gardens of Chenonceau are rivaled only by Versailles. With more than 130,000 flowerings plants and shrubs they are truly stunning!
- Chateau de Chambord: This Chateau is famous for its outstanding architecture with an amazing double spiral staircase and dozens of unique spires on it’s roof!
- Chateau d’Amboise: This Château has known the birth of princes, the reign of Kings, and the death of the greatest Renaissance master, Leonardo DaVinci!
- Wine tasting or other local alcool tastings.
- Small group: You will be in a group with no more than 8 people and your guide! So individual attention and quality time with your guide can be guaranteed.
- Comfortable A/C Van: You’ll ride in a brand new very comfortable minivan. You can even pick up some nice souvenirs and we’ll put them in the back for you.
- Live Guide: Hear an introduction to the Loire Valley region and the history of each Chateau our professional guide who will be happy to answer any questions you have.
- Visual Aids: Your guide will carry old maps and and pictures that will help you to better understand
Inclusions for Loire Valley Castles Day Trip : Chambord, Chenonceau And Amboise
- Small Group Tour limited to 8 people
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Loire Valley Castles Day Trip : Chambord, Chenonceau And Amboise
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Small Group Tour limited to 8 people maximum
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Kids under 10 year old cannot participate in this tour
Minimum age is 10 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.