Loire Valley Castles In One Day From Paris
OverviewThe Loire Valley is inscribed in the UNESCO World Heritage List. The Valley includes more than 50 beautiful castles. During the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries it was the residence of kings. Moreover, it was the scene of an unprecendented artistic revival. Leonardo da Vinci and other artists of that time contributed to that. During your tour in this region of arts and pleasure, you will see its beautiful gardens and castles.
- Choice of seating available
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYour driver picks you up at your hotel in Paris in the morning for the drive to the Loire Valley, where you'll visit three castlesChteau de Chenonceau, Chteau de Chambord, and Chteau de Chevernywhich are emblematic of Renaissance architecture and each have their own styles, history, and garden designs.
Each castle visit takes about one hour with your guide, who tells you about the history of the estates and shows you their gardens. You can decide with your guide which castle you might spend longer at, if you wish, or you can choose to visit only two castles to explore at a slower pace. It's up to you.
If you wish, you also have the opportunity to dine at a local restaurant (own expense); your guide can suggest a menu that provides a French art de vivre (art of life) experience. Upon demand, wine tasting of Loire wines is also available (own expense). You can choose this instead of visiting the third castle. When booking, please specify if you'd like this option. A third possibility is an interior visit of Chteau de Chambord, which is by reservation only, so please specify when booking if you prefer this option.
Your day trip ends with return to Paris for drop-off.
Inclusions for Loire Valley Castles In One Day From Paris
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transport
Exclusions for Loire Valley Castles In One Day From Paris
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paris Day Trip to Fontainebleau and Barbizon with Private Driver and Guide
- Paris Walking Tour: Christmas Food and Decorations
- Private Arrival Transfer from Paris Beauvais Till airport to City Center
- Paris to Versailles Round-Trip Coach Transfer
- Mobile Wifi Everywhere in Paris
- Private 2-Day Tour: Customize Your Perfect Stay in Paris