The London Ale Trail is a fantastic way to immerse yourself in the true London pub scene. Come along this walking tour and visit some of central London's best pubs. Our superbly trained tour guides will teach you about the history of these pubs, where you'll get to enjoy some of the best beers and ales that the UK has to offer. You can also expect to learn something about beer on the tour as well. The Ale Trail guides will make sure that you are learning, but more importantly having a truly great time. The tour will go to 4-5 pubs, with a recommended beer included at each stop. In between pubs, you will also pick up on some historical notes about the areas that you are walking in. The tour last about 4 hours, and includes a lot of walking so you will want to wear comfortable shoes. This tour is about experiencing the best that the London pub scene has to offer, while having an unforgettable evening. Whether you are a seasoned beer veteran or a "beerginner', you won't want to miss this terrific time.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 5 Hrs
Departure Time :
The tour will run from 4pm
Departure Details :
Craft Beer Co. Covent Garden
OverviewThis is a 4-5 hour walking tour stopping at some of the best pubs in central London. The establishments that the tour visits include some of London's most unique and historic. Along the way you will learn some history, try some beers, and have a great time!
- Full Guided walking tour of 4-5 pubs
- A welcome beer at first pub
- Historical and fun facts about beer, ales, and pubs
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Food (Available for Purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Must bring valid photo I.D.
Not wheelchair accessible
A large amount of walking is involved
There is also a flexible hour booking option if you inquire via email
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Please wear attire suitable for visiting pubs and walking comfortably
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Warner Bros Studio Tour London with transportation and Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Thriller Live
- Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre & Dinner at Jamie's Italian - Victoria
- The King and I
- Historic Royal Walking Pub Tour in London
- City of London Walking Tour
- Essential London Walking Tour
- London's Ultimate 5 hour Panoramic Black Taxi Tour