London Bike Tour - East, West Or Central London
OverviewExplore London by Bike, and enjoy the city in a different and highly entertaining way. You'll see London's main attractions, like Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral, The London Eye and Covent Garden, and experience the famous Guard Ceremony at Buckingham Palace. On your bike tour through London your guide will tell you about centuries of history, a story around every corner, tales of the good, the bad and the ugly.
Know More about this tourYour journey starts at Gabriels Wharf, conveniently located a stones throw away from Waterloo station.
Equipped with a bike, your guide will lead you across Blackfriars Bridge and onto Victoria Embankment along the East-West Cycle Superhighway, Londons latest exciting initiative to improve cycle safety.
Stop first at the boundary of the City of London and the Metropolitan capital, and hear why the river became slimmer in the 1800s.
Then head to Cleopatras Needle for spectacular riverside views of the Southbank with its iconic London Eye. Cycle right under Elizabeth Tower, with Big Ben towering over you.
Stop next in Parliament Square for views of Westminster Abbey and the Palace of Westminster right under the gaze of Winston Churchill, before heading off to Buckingham Palace via St. Jamess Park in time to catch the Changing of the Guard. If you're lucky, the royal standard flag will be raised and you may catch a glimpse of the Queen as she takes up residence in her office.
From here, its straight to Trafalgar Square to see Lord Nelson on his pedestal, guarded by bronze lions not far from elegant fountains, before continuing to the cobbled streets of Covent Garden, an area renowned for its high-quality restaurants and street performers.
Then pedal towards London's oldest quarter, as you enter the heart of the legal district, making your way past Lincoln's Inn Fields. Follow the old cattle routes to Smithfield Market to learn more about its turbulent past and gruesome medieval tales.
Afterward, take a moment to admire St. Pauls Cathedral before crossing over Blackfriars Bridge and heading back to the wharf.
Inclusions for London Bike Tour - East, West Or Central London
- Bike tour
- Bicycle rental
- Helmet (on request)
- Local guide
Exclusions for London Bike Tour - East, West Or Central London
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is not strenuous however you must be able to ride a bicycle
Minimum age is 10 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour in London
- Private Transfer: London to Oxford Bicester Village for Shopping for Up to 4 Passengers
- London Photography Tour at Night
- London St Pancras Eurostar Private Arrival Transfer
- Buckingham Palace Tour Including Afternoon Tea
- Private Arrival Transfer: Heathrow Airport to Central London