London City Sightseeing Tour Including Tower Of London And City Of London
OverviewSee the best of London in an afternoon, with a visit to the Tower of London and a city tour including St Paul's Cathedral. The tour also includes a ticket for a sightseeing cruise from the Tower of London to Westminster Pier, to be used after your tour or another time.
Know More about this tourPop in your state-of-the-art Vox headphones as your tour starts and listen to your guide talking clearly about each site. If you want to wander aside and take photos of attractions, you wont miss any of the commentary!
First stop is a guided tour of Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece, St. Paul's Cathedral. Crowned by the magnificent dome that continues to dominate the London skyline, the cathedral was rebuilt after the Great Fire of London in 1666. In recent years it has seen the wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales, to Lady Diana Spencer and, most recently, the thanksgiving services for both the Golden Jubilee and 80th Birthday of Her Majesty the Queen.
Then it's on to the Tower of London, the ancient fortress steeped in centuries of murder and treason, guarded by jet-black ravens. The splendidly dressed Beefeaters will tell you about the Tower's history, including tragic tales of royals and nobles who met their end within its walls. You'll also see the fabulous Crown Jewels, including the 6,000-year-old Koh-I-Noor diamond and impressive coronation regalia. Before you leave the tower, your guide will hand you a ticket for sightseeing cruise to Westminster Pier. The ticket can be used after your tour, or any other day of your choice (up until March 31, 2016).
You'll then continue by coach to the City of London, that famous square mile where brash new architecture towers above buildings dating back to medieval times. The Romans founded Londinium here 2,000 years ago, and the city's square mile of narrow streets follows the cramped medieval street plan.
You'll see the glorious dome of St. Paul's Cathedral, the elegant Mansion House, home to the Lord Mayor of London, and the nearby Bank of England, known as the Old Lady of Threadneedle Street, at the heart of the City.
Inclusions for London City Sightseeing Tour Including Tower Of London And City Of London
- Drive through City of London
- Entrance to see Crown Jewels
- Guided tour of Tower of London
- Guided tour of St. Paul's Cathedral
- Blue Badge English speaking guide
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
Exclusions for London City Sightseeing Tour Including Tower Of London And City Of London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please note: St Pauls Cathedral is closed to the public on Sundays and special events or services : We will stop for photographs at St Paul's Cathedral and spend longer at Tower of London instead
Please note: St Paul's Cathedral is closed on the following dates: March 14, 30, May 12, 15, June 23, 28, 30. There will be a photo stop outside the Cathedral and longer time spent at the Tower of London.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- London Airport Executive Private Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Bath, Lacock and Stonehenge from London
- London Airport to Airport Private Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Glastonbury and Avebury from London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- London to Stonehenge Independent Return Trip Including Entry
- Airport to Airport London Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: Central London to Heathrow Airport