London Day Tour Including London Eye
OverviewDont miss out during your trip to London with a day tour filled with top city sights and attractions! Your tour includes a panoramic tour of London, entry to St Pauls Cathedral and the Tower of London, ride on the London Eye and a viewing of the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace! Your expert guide will be there every step of the way to make sure you have a fantastic day out in London.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tourStart your day with a panoramic tour of London! Sit back as your driver and guide take you through the city and past some of Londons most famous sights. Youll stop at Westminster Abbey, so you can get that all-important photo of the spectacular church where William and Kate were married!
The tour will then reach St Pauls Cathedral, the huge domed church in the old City of London. Designed by celebrated architect Sir Christopher Wren, St Pauls Cathedral is full of historical delights. Enjoy time inside St Pauls Cathedral and see the beautiful architecture, stained glass windows and tombs dedicated to important figures in British history.
You will then head to Buckingham Palace for the charmingly traditional Changing of the Guard ceremony. This regular occurrence involves the brightly dressed Queens Foot Guard changing shifts in spectacular fashion. The guards march alongside a military band as they return to the Palace!
Lunch packs will be included.
The 1,000 year old Tower of London has a history you have to see to believe! Youll have plenty of time to explore this incredible fortress during our extended afternoon visit. Enjoy free time to explore the Tower of London as you wish, learning about its fascinating past. The Tower of London has been used as a palace, royal mint and zoo! See the gorgeous Crown Jewels, kept under lock and key in the Jewel Tower.
Meet The Beefeaters, or Yeoman Warders, are the Tower of Londons official guardians! Hear the tales of the Beefeaters during your exclusive tour with one of the Towers working Yeoman Warders. Listen as the smartly-dressed Beefeater recounts stories about their often grisly role in keeping watch over the Tower of Londons prisoners. Luckily, this isnt part of their job description anymore and these important people are all retired members of the Armed Forces.
Break out of the Tower of London for a River Thames Boat Ride. This scenic trip down the Thames will show you some city sights from an entirely different perspective as you cruise towards the London Eye. Finish your London day trip on a high! See London from the skies during a flight on the iconic London Eye. Your tour will finish at approximately 6pm at the London Eye.
Inclusions for London Day Tour Including London Eye
- Entry to the Tower of London, St Paul's Cathedral and London Eye
- Panoramic Tour of London
- Thames River Boat Ride
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Lunch packs will be included
Exclusions for London Day Tour Including London Eye
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- WIFI in some vehicles during peak season
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
On Sunday due to Church services, there is no tour inside St Pauls Cathedral
The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. On these occasions we will visit the Horse Guards for a photo stop instead.
On 7, 9, 10, 16, 17 February 2018 Greenwich Pier will be closed. We will operate the tour with a boat ride from Tower Pier to London Eye where the tour will end.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfer: London to Oxford Bicester Village for Shopping for Up to 4 Passengers
- London Photography Tour at Night
- London St Pancras Eurostar Private Arrival Transfer
- Buckingham Palace Tour Including Afternoon Tea
- Private Arrival Transfer: Heathrow Airport to Central London
- Small-Group River Thames Bike Tour