OverviewCombine two of London’s great attractions with this flexible tour of the river Thames and entrance to London Dungeon! Hop-on and hop-off your river sightseeing cruise from four conveniently located piers for 24hr and delve into one of London's goriest and atmospheric attractions. The London Dungeon takes you on a journey into London's murky history. Travel the narrow streets stalked by infamous Jack the Ripper, meet murderous King Henry VIII, or (if you dare) get up close and personal with pungent "Gong Farmer". Conveniently located on London’s bustling South Bank!
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourStart your adventure at Westminster Pier, Tower Pier or Greenwich Pier. Westminster Pier is conveniently located next to Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey. It is also only a short walk from Whitehall, Horse Guards Parade and Trafalgar Square. Tower Pier is ideally located next to Tower of London and Tower Bridge. Once you have your ticket, you can also hop-on, and hop-off from London Eye pier, located next to the London Eye and just two minutes walk from London Dungeon and London Aquarium. Greenwich Pier is located next to the famous Cutty Sark clipper, and within walking distance of the Royal Observatory, Greenwich Park, Greenwich Market and a host of boutique shops and quality eateries.
Cruises depart every 30 minutes throughout the year and sights to be seen include, but are not limited to, Big Ben and Houses of Parliament, London Eye, HMS Belfast, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Monument, Golden Hinde, Tower of London, Tower Bridge, City Hall, the Savoy Hotel, RAF Memorial, RS Hispaniola, Old Scotland Yard, London Bridge, Westminster Bridge, Oxo Tower, The Shard, the Gherkin, the Walkie-Talkie, Tate Modern, Cleopatra’s Needle, Portcullis House, Traitor’s Gate, Southwark Cathedral, Millennium Bridge, Northern and Shell Building, London Television Centre, Cutty Sark, Royal Greenwich, Old Scotland Yard, City of London Boy’s School, Hay’s Galleria, County Hall, and the National Theatre.
All boats have toilets, bars to buy refreshment, confectionary and snacks, and an outside/upper viewing deck for those once in a life time photo opportunities. Most vessels are wheelchair accessible.
Well deserving of the long-standing reputation for being one of London's goriest and atmospheric attractions, the London Dungeon takes you on a journey into London's murky history. Find yourself stalked through narrow streets by the infamous Jack the Ripper, meet the murderous King Henry VIII, or (if you dare) get up close and personal with the pungent "Gong Farmer"... well, maybe we'd best not explain that one... Bringing with it all new shows, effects and costumes, the London Dungeon has moved to a huge new location next to the London Eye. This puts it, rather conveniently, right next door to one of the river cruise stops, meaning it makes a perfect day out when combined with a sightseeing cruise of the Thames.
Inclusions for London Dungeon And Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
- Entrance fee to London Dungeon
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for London Dungeon And Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
Attraction tickets valid 48hrs from issuance for one entry per person
Please Note: Customers must first collect their ticket for attraction entrance from a City Cruises Pier, either at Westminster, Tower, or Greenwich; Customers cannot enter the attraction prior to collecting their entrance tickets from the pier; Tickets cannot be collected from London Eye Pier
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Warner Bros. Studio: The Making Of Harry Potter With Luxury Round-Trip Transport From London
- London In One Day Sightseeing Tour Including Tower Of London, Changing Of The Guard And London Eye Upgrade
- Led Zeppelin - Commemoration Day
- London Gets The Blues
- Bob Marley And London Caribbean Connections
- Rock Weekend London
- The Liar Liar Square Mile London Walking Tour
- Forgotten London Walking Tour
- Dance Of The Dead Tour
- The Secret London Walking Tour