Watch day turn to night on a sunset bike tour of London, led by a friendly local guide! Going at a steady pace, your tour passes all of the citys legendary landmarks on both sides of the River Thames. See the London Eye, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, and then cross Tower Bridge to see the Tower of London and more. Stop half-way to sip on a drink in one of Londons finest historical pubs and learn quirky facts about London life and history from your guide.
Numbers are limited to 17 on this small-group tour, ensuring you'll see the best of London with personalized attention from your guide.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in Southwark, central London, and after listening to a quick safety briefing, put on your helmet, hop on your bike and set off on your way. Following your guide, pedal toward the River Thames, getting a feel for the mystery and romance of London’s riverside as the sun goes down.
Pass the iconic London Eye – a monument that was built to celebrate the Millennium but proved so popular that it had to stay – and then work your way east in the direction of the City of London, stopping every so often to soak up the evening sights and relax. Continue toward London Bridge, the city’s best-known river crossing, discovering the origins of the nursery rhyme London Bridge is Falling Down. Cross beautiful Tower Bridge – a testament to both the Victorian’s grandeur and ingenuity – and explore the north side of the River Thames
About half-way through your tour, stop for a well-earned break in one of the city’s historical pubs for a drink, and then continue your tour on the north side of the river. Cruise past the Monument to the Great Fire of London (known to Londoners as simply, the Monument) and cycle around the Tower of London, hearing tales of Beefeaters, ravens and glistening Crown Jewels. Pedal to Leadenhall Market – one of London’s hidden 14th-century gems – and hear how it featured in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
Cross the river again and see Shakespeare’s Globe -- a beautiful reconstruction of the Elizabethan playhouse where Shakespeare’s plays were originally performed – before returning to Southwark under the shade of the moonlight. Your bike tour ends here, after four hours of cycling London’s city streets.
Inclusions for London Evening Bike Tour
- Bike tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for London Evening Bike Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.