London Eye Ticket
OverviewSweep London's skyline from the London Eye, the world's tallest cantilevered observation wheel. The London Eye is the UK's most popular paid for visitor attraction.
- Visit the world's tallest cantilevered observation wheel - The London Eye
- Enjoy spectacular views of many famous attractions in London
Know More about this tour
The London Eye stands 135m high on the South Bank between Waterloo and Westminster Bridges. The experience will take about 30 minutes and offers spectacular views of some of the capital's most famous landmarks, including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Nelson's Column and St. Paul's Cathedral.
Visit this world famous attraction by means of any of the 2 variants below:
London Eye: Standard Ticket
Standard Ticket for the London Eye - check-in at least 30 minutes before your preferred time.
London Eye: Fast Track
Make the most of your day in London and enjoy the benefits of checking in just 15 minutes before your visit and avoiding the majority of the queue.
Inclusions for London Eye Ticket
- Attraction Ticket.
You Might Also Like
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and Madame Tussauds Entry Ticket
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and London Eye Ticket
- London Combo: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Shrek's Adventure Admission Ticket
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Tower of London Ticket
- Vegan Food Tour Experience in London
- Private Departure Transfer:Central London to London Heathrow Airport for Up to 5 Passengers
- Private Departure Transfer:Central London to London Heathrow Airport for Up to 3 Passengers
- Activity and Yoga Retreat