London Film Locations Walking Tour
OverviewDiscover Londons blockbuster film hotspots and hear insider trivia about the movies on this 2-hour walking tour. With a movie-buff guide, see sites from iconic films such as 'Skyfall,' 'The Bourne Ultimatum,' 'Mission Impossible 5' and more as you learn how they provided the gritty backdrop to the heroics of James Bond, Jason Bourne, Jack Bauer and even Austin Powers. Admire top London landmarks such as the London Eye, Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament, and glean behind-the-scenes gossip about each movie as you go.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Meet your film-buff guide near Charing Cross train station and set off on your 2-hour walking tour of the London locations that have starred in recent, high-profile action films.
As you walk, view stills taken from the featured films and hear behind-the-scenes trivia about how the feats performed by onscreen heroes such as Jack Bauer, Jason Bourne and James Bond were captured on film.
At Charing Cross, see where Jack Bauer chases Simone Al-Harazi in the blockbuster 24: Live Another Day, and then check out a string of locations around Trafalgar Square used in films such as The Sweeney and Edge of Tomorrow.
Stroll along the Mall as your guide points out sites from Johnny English Reborn and the legendary Ipcress File. Then, work your way to locations used in hits like Skyfall and Captain America as your guide entertains you with insider gossip.
As you walk, stop to admire famous London landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey, and take in places used in other blockbusters, including the Da Vinci Code and V for Vendetta.
On Westminster Bridge, stop to absorb the setting and recall how it was used to stunning effect in the opening shots of 28 Days Later.
Head south of the Thames River and gaze at the building that served as Austin Powers trendy pad in Austin Powers in Goldmember. Then, pose for pictures at the London Eye as you hear about some of the famous scenes shot here.
Finish at the site of one of the most thrilling moments in The Bourne Ultimatum, and then end your 2-hour tour near Waterloo Station.
Inclusions for London Film Locations Walking Tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for London Film Locations Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- BIG London Attraction Ticket Including Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE Aquarium, London Eye and Shrek's Adventure! London
- Private Minivan Arrival Transfer from Southampton Cruise Terminals to Heathrow Airport
- Small-Group Dessert Walking Tour in London
- West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour in London
- Private Transfer: London to Oxford Bicester Village for Shopping for Up to 4 Passengers