London Ghost Tour By Vintage Bus
OverviewUnearth Londons gruesome past on this 1-hour ghost bus tour, led by a ghoulishly entertaining guide. See the capitals sites of murder, execution and torture, and learn about the restless spirits that haunt some of Londons most famous landmarks. From the comfort of a Routemaster a classic double-decker bus pass by must-see attractions including St Pauls Cathedral and the Tower of London, and visit lesser-known spots such as the chilling Cross Bones Graveyard.
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourChoose the evening departure time most convenient to you, then make your own way to the prearranged meeting point near Trafalgar Square in central London. Greet your ghoulish guide, then climb aboard the eerie ghost bus, a classic 1960s Routemaster with a Gothic edge and a dark backstory.
Find a secluded spot in the shadows of the lower deck, or boldly ascend to the top deck and settle into one of the blood red seats. Feel the roar of the engine, and prepare yourself for a thrilling tour of Londons darker side.
As your bus weaves its wicked way through Londons streets, listen to your guide, a somewhat unhinged bus conductor, recount gruesome tales from the capitals long, depraved past. Feel the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end as you learn about the Whitehall Mystery, a particularly bloody murder case where neither the victim nor the killer were ever identified, though some believe that Jack the Ripper, Londons most fearsome serial killer, may have been behind it.
Hear spine-chilling stories about the citys most famous ghosts as you pass by some of Londons must-see attractions including the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St Pauls Cathedral, London Bridge, Southwark Cathedral, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.
Steel yourself as you learn about the ancient royal tombs that were uncovered at Westminster Abbey, the black dog of Newgate Prison, and the demon barber of Fleet Street. Youll also visit the Cross Bones Graveyard, a pauper's burial ground with a legend that dates back to medieval times.
After around an hour, your tour concludes back at the original start point.
Inclusions for London Ghost Tour By Vintage Bus
- Professional guide
- Transport by Routemaster
Exclusions for London Ghost Tour By Vintage Bus
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The London Bridge Experience and Thames River Cruise
- The View from the Shard with Thames River Cruise
- Windsor Castle Bath and Stonehenge from London
- Private Transfer from Heathrow Airport to Dover Port
- Private London to Southampton Cruise Transfer
- Independent Layover Tour to Windsor from London Gatwick or Heathrow Airport