OverviewRelax and refresh before your departure or in-between flights in the comfort of the Plaza Premium Lounge in London Heathrow Airport. Recline in the sleek, contemporary departure lounge, and make use of first-class services and facilities including shower rooms, a wellness spa with massage treatments, high-speed Wi-Fi and a generous selection of food and beverages. Choose from a 3-, 6- or 12-hour package to suit your schedule.
Know More about this tourRelax in comfort before or in-between flights and head to the Plaza Premium Lounge in Terminal 2A at London Heathrow Airport.
Whether you are a business traveler or here for a holiday, the lounge offers you the chance to escape the hustle and bustle of airports, regardless of which airline you are using.
The contemporary lounge provides superior services and a hassle-free environment to rejuvenate your senses, including private relaxing suites, luxurious shower rooms with full amenities, a spa with massage services, high-speed Wi-Fi, an array of magazines and newspapers and a generous selection of food and beverages.
The Plaza Premium Lounge operates from 5am to 11pm and, depending on the option selected, you have either three, six, or 12 hours — after the time of entry — to enjoy the lounge facilities.
Please note: The lounge is located in the restricted area of the airport. You must pass through security and immigration prior to entering the lounge. An on-going boarding pass MUST be presented by all passengers before entering the lounge.
See Itinerary for services and facilities.
Inclusions for London Heathrow Airport Plaza Premium Lounge
- 3, 6 or 12 hours to utilize the facilities of the lounge (depending on option selected)
- Use of shower facilities
- Selection of food and drinks
- Selected alcoholic drinks and coffee
- Comfortable seating area
- Wi-Fi connections
- International TV channels, newspapers, magazines
- Flight information
Exclusions for London Heathrow Airport Plaza Premium Lounge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Massages and treatments (available to purchase)
- Private resting suites (available to purchase)
- Premium drinks and spirits at cash bar
Itinerary:Services and Facilities:
- Accessible every day between 5am and 11pm
- Private resting suites
- TV channels
- Recharging station
- Newspapers and magazines
- Bar area
- Flight information
- Food and beverages
- Shower with amenities
- Wi-Fi access
- Spacious sofa seating
- Wellness spa with massage treatments
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Plaza Premium Lounge is located in the restricted area of the departure level of the airport. You must pass through security and immigration first prior to gaining access to the lounge; an on-going boarding pass MUST be presented by all passengers before entering the lounge
Only departure/ transit passengers departing from Terminal 2 are able to access to Plaza Premium Lounge
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.