Discover London aboard the Big Bus London double-decker bus. This carefully crafted tour will bring you to all the emblematic sites of the British capital for an ideal introduction to the city. This tour is the best way to discover and explore the history of this fantastic city. Your ticket will give you unlimited access to three routes for one, two, or three days, ensuring that you will not miss out on any of Londons main sights and attractions. Also included with your bus tour ticket is a guided tour at the wonderful British Museum, a must-see for every person who travels to London. Meet your guide at the entrance of the museum for an unforgettable visit. Discover some of the highlights of the British Museum with a licensed tour guide. In this way, you will get a taste of one of the worlds oldest and finest museums. Because there is so much to see, you could spend a week at the British Museum and still not discover it all. In this guided tour, you will experience the best of the British Museums collections and artifacts, starting with a view of its breathtaking ceiling.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Days
Departure Details :
Meet your guide at « Montague Place » north entrance of the British Museum. Wait for your guide at the Lion's statue on the left side of the museum. , He or she will have a badge Universal Tour Guid.. read more
OverviewVisit London aboard a hop-on, hop-off bus. See the landmarks of the city with a bus tour and a guided tour in the British Museum, one of the most visited and fascinating museums in the world.
- Walking tour
- Hop-on Hop-off tour
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Walking shoes are recommended
Children must be accompanied by an adult
The first departure is at 8:30 in the morning
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour departure
Golden Tours is the Hop On Hop Off Bus
You will have to go to one of our Golden Tours offices to exchange your voucher. We have a total of 5 offices in London :
-Visitor centre Victoria - 4 Fountain Square 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road London SW1W 9SH - Mon to Sun -7am to 8pm
- Visitor Centre Kensington - 156 Cromwell Road, London SW7 4EF -Mon to Sun 8am to 5pm
- Visitor Centre Leicester Square - 11a Charing cross Road, London WC2H 0EP - Mon to Sat 9:30 to 7pm / Sun - 10am to 5pm
- Visitor Centre Paddington - 145 Praed Street, Paddington, London W2 1RL - Mon to Sun- 8am to 6pm
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Warner Bros Studio Tour London with transportation and Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Thriller Live
- Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre & Dinner at Jamie's Italian - Victoria
- The King and I
- Historic Royal Walking Pub Tour in London
- City of London Walking Tour
- Essential London Walking Tour
- London's Ultimate 5 hour Panoramic Black Taxi Tour