OverviewSee London on a full-day sightseeing tour of the city, led by a guide. Hear the history of top London attractions like Westminster Abbey and Big Ben, and receive fast-track entry and a guided tour of St Pauls Cathedral. After the sightseeing tour, watch the Changing of the Guard Ceremony at Buckingham Palace and tour the Tower of London. As a bonus, this experience also includes a one-way River Thames sightseeing cruise, which can be used on the day or another time. Upgrade to include a flexible London Eye ticket to be used on any day you wish.
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a Blue Badge guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your guide on board your air-conditioned coach, and then relax as you travel around central London to see the sights. Pass through Parliament Square, seeing the Houses of Parliament and the Big Ben clock, and then travel past Westminster Abbey where Prince William married Kate Middleton in a lavish royal wedding ceremony. Admire prestigious government buildings at Whitehall and Downing Street, and then see the hustle and bustle that surrounds Nelson’s Column at Trafalgar Square.
Travel to Buckingham Palace, the official London residence of the Queen, and walk around in front of the gates to see the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Have your camera ready to capture the pomp and pageantry of the Queen’s Foot Guard as they march in their eye-catching red tunics and bearskin hats, and then travel by coach to a traditional London pub in Trafalgar Square.
Rest and refuel with a hearty lunch (own expense), and then continue your day of sightseeing with a visit to the City of London, an area just east of the city center where many of London’s banks can be found. Look out for the sights as your guide explains their history and hop out for fast-track entry and a guided tour of St Paul's Cathedral.
Continue to the Tower of London, and head inside to explore at your leisure. The former prison and fortress, which looks out over the River Thames, was built to terrify potential invaders and Londoners alike. Steeped in centuries of murder and treason, the tower is fascinating to explore with its famous jet-black ravens and Beefeater guides. Should you wish, opt to join one of the complimentary Beefeater tours that run every 30 minutes and hear tragic tales of the royals and nobles who met their end within the tower’s walls.
Before your tour finishes, receive a ticket for a sightseeing cruise along the River Thames, from the Tower of London to Westminster Pier. Upgrade to include an flexible ticket for the London Eye, to used any time you wish.
Inclusions for London In One Day Sightseeing Tour Including Tower Of London, Changing Of The Guard And London Eye Upgrade
- Blue Badge guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Entrance fee to the Tower of London
- Entrance fee to St Paul's Cathedral
- Thames River cruise
- London Eye standard flight (if option selected)
Exclusions for London In One Day Sightseeing Tour Including Tower Of London, Changing Of The Guard And London Eye Upgrade
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pick-up
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
Please note: St Paul’s Cathedral is closed to the public on Sundays: there will be a photo stop outside the Cathedral and the tour will visit Tower Bridge Exhibition or Banqueting House instead
Please note:St Paul's Cathedral is closed on the following dates: October 11,13, December 13,14,23, January 24,26, February 14, March 30 there will be a photo stop outside the Cathedral and longer time spent at the Tower of London.
Occasionally there may not be a Changing of the Guard. On these occasions you will visit Horse Guards Parade, built on the site of the jousting yard of the old Whitehall Palace
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Warner Bros. Studio: The Making Of Harry Potter With Luxury Round-Trip Transport From London
- Led Zeppelin - Commemoration Day
- London Gets The Blues
- Bob Marley And London Caribbean Connections
- Rock Weekend London
- The Liar Liar Square Mile London Walking Tour
- Forgotten London Walking Tour
- Dance Of The Dead Tour
- The Secret London Walking Tour