London Night Sightseeing Tour
OverviewDiscover London after dark on a 1.5-hour night tour of the city. Traveling by double decker, see top London attractions lit up, including Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and the London Eye. Learn fascinating facts about these legendary landmarks from your expert guide and hear insider tips on exciting places to visit in the capital at night.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Fully narrated tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourHop on board your double decker at Green Park in central London, and set off on your 1.5-hour night tour. Taking in all of Londons iconic attractions, youll see how just magical the capital is at nightfall, with beautifully lit buildings lining its bustling streets.
Pass along Londons Piccadilly, the street thats home to elegant stores like Fortnum & Mason alongside brash neon billboards, and weave through the borough of Westminster to see Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey and illuminated boats cruising down the River Thames. Learn about St Pauls Cathedral from your guide as you pass by, and marvel at its size the second largest church in the country.
Across the river, watch out for the London Eye, which lights up the citys Southbank with its colorful nighttime illuminations. Then check out Tower Bridge, one the most photographed nighttime London landmarks; youll understand why as you drive past, admiring its golden lights shining out over the river.
Your tour continues to Knightsbridge, the classy neighborhood thats home to Harrods Londons best-loved department store. Your guide will point out famous concert halls and museums like the Royal Albert Hall and the Natural History Museum, before returning to Green Park, near the swanky Ritz hotel.
Inclusions for London Night Sightseeing Tour
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for London Night Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private London to Southampton Cruise Transfer
- Independent Layover Tour to Windsor from London Gatwick or Heathrow Airport
- Paranormal Activity Investigation Walking Tour in London
- Private Guided Tour of Residential London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor from London
- Arrival or Departure Private Transfer: London Heathrow Airport to Bath